Welcome to General Talk
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account now!
Photo

Coffee or Tea?

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

Poll: Coffee or Tea? (26 member(s) have cast votes)

Do you prefer Coffee or Tea?

1. Coffee (14 votes [53.85%])

Percentage of vote: 53.85%

2. Tea (12 votes [46.15%])

Percentage of vote: 46.15%

Vote Guests cannot vote

zuinag

zuinag

New To GT

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationU.S
Do you prefer to drink Coffee or Tea? Why?

Mark L.

Mark L.

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts
I prefer tea rather than coffee.
That only because drinking a cup of Coffee always makes me unable to sleep well at night.

Teekay

Teekay

General Talk Admin

• Administrators
  • 2,105 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom
I like both but I rather have tea in the morning than coffee.

Monica12

Monica12

Settling In

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationUnited States
I like coffee very much, specially in winter season and when I have a lot of work to do.

Gary Cooper

Gary Cooper

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
When I was younger, I hated coffee, but now I love it can’t imagine one day when I wake up in the morning without coffee.
It gets me through the day and wakes me up.

sreelavanya

sreelavanya

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • Locationchennai
i can prefered and drink for both of them.

forumhookers

forumhookers

Settling In

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationTamil Nadu

i can prefered and drink for both of them.

plc training in chennai|plc training in chennai

I prefer tea btw.

Adding signature manually is against the rule :evil:

Mona76

Mona76

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
I love coffee, it is not much the taste of it, as I used a lot of creamer, it is the smell!. I just love wake up in the morning and get the smell of coffee brewing from the kitchen; or at work, when my friends, tell me: "there is a fresh one ready!" we all hurry to breakroom and get a cup of nice coffee. Love it! makes me smile!

xtina3907

xtina3907

Settling In

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
I prefer tea. I've never been a coffee drinker. It has no taste to me. I sure do love tea though. Unsweet with splenda please.

altrouge

altrouge

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 214 posts
Aww, I was going to choose coffee but accidentally voted for tea. Anyway, I love both, but I'd always prefer coffee because I just like the taste better and it helps in keeping you stay up for a few more mins to an hour. I drink tea though when there's no coffee available, or if I'm drinking tea with friends and family.

Posted Image

ojadalia

ojadalia

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 89 posts
I like tea better hands down better than coffee. I mean, I do have coffee occassionally but I absolutely love brewed tea. Plus, if not for tea, I would not be able to make iced milk tea, my favorite drink ever.

BonnyC

BonnyC

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts
  • LocationGeorgia
I definitely prefer coffee over tea. Tea just isn't satisfying for me. I like peppermint mocha cream in my coffee and that just wouldn't go right in tea. Plus, it's the flavor that's part of the addiction, I think. I really like dark roasted coffee, too. I don't think that I could get that from any teas. I do like tea from time to time, but it's not a daily habit. I want it to be a daily habit (green tea) but it would never replace my coffee!!

chatterbox

chatterbox

New To GT

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationPalo Alto, ca
I've tried tea but just find it lacks the bold and flavorful depth of a well made cup of coffe. I do love a great glass of iced sweet tea daily.

Creaky

Creaky

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • LocationLondon, UK
Coffee most of the time.
Technology Forum • Technology & Gaming forum
Credit Info • Articles to restore your credit

Angel

Angel

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 561 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
I prefer tea, especially milk tea. :) I just can't seem to make the right blend for coffee - it's either too sweet or too bitter. And Starbucks is just overpriced. Lol. :D

phio_chan

phio_chan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts
  • LocationHidden Universe
Much, much more for tea than coffee. I can't really describe why I love tea that much; perhaps it is just my genetics. :P I found tea so awesome, hot or cold, in any kind of situation. And kind of relaxing too.

"The person whom I miss like crazy... is you."

Posted Image

Kittykarina

Kittykarina

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts
My favorite drink is tea. I drink tea almost every day. I only drink coffee every once in a while when I actually have a craving for it.

Quacker Jack

Quacker Jack

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 151 posts
  • LocationUSA
Yuck. I hate both of them. However, I voted for Tea because I like iced tea, though there aren't exactly the most similar things.

Posted Image

Posted Image

rishi12

rishi12

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts
  • LocationDelhi
If I have to choose, I would go for coffee though I do not like it hot. I prefer cold coffee.

micro1000™

micro1000™

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 708 posts
  • LocationSerbia
I prefer tea more.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users