Welcome to General Talk
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account now!
Photo

What is the hardest decision you have made so far?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Teekay

Teekay

General Talk Admin

• Administrators
  • 2,105 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom
What is the hardest decision you have made so far in your life?

Angel

Angel

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 561 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
To be or not to be? Haha! Kidding. :P

I think the hardest decision I've made so far was my college course. I wanted a lot in my life and when I went to the university, I just had to choose one. I thought, one lifetime is not enough to do all the things I wanted to do. But yeah, I had to choose one major in the end...

altrouge

altrouge

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 214 posts
Probably the hardest one I had to make was whether to leave my father and live in my mother's home or stay. Eventually I chose to live with mother, just because I wanted to go to school at where she is. My mammy and I live on a different country from my dad so yeah. It didn't take me a while really to make the decision, it was pretty much on the spot but what made it hard is if I would be able to live up on what I've decided. In the last moment I thought of taking it back but I proceeded anyway.

Posted Image

Parker

Parker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
My hardest decision was to take care of my terminally ill father. I really didn't want to do because I never faced death. I also lived in a different part of the state. I really glad that I did because no one else in the family stepped up. It was the hardest thing I've ever done, but it's also the thing that gives me the most pride. I was there when he took his last breath and I'm so glad that he wasn't alone.

Mystique

Mystique

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 150 posts
  • LocationCape Town

My hardest decision was to take care of my terminally ill father. I really didn't want to do because I never faced death. I also lived in a different part of the state. I really glad that I did because no one else in the family stepped up. It was the hardest thing I've ever done, but it's also the thing that gives me the most pride. I was there when he took his last breath and I'm so glad that he wasn't alone.

That was an incredible decision that you had to make, albeit hard. I'm sorry for your loss.

My hardest decision was to move from my home country to a foreign country. I had to live my family, friends, and my comfort zone. However, it was something I needed to do in order to grow. If it were not for the Internet and Skype, I don't think I would have coped very well! I have learned so much since I moved here about 2 years ago. I did not regret my move at all, because I have grown so much more.
~ Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else ~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users