Welcome to General Talk
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account now!
Photo

Do you want to travel the universe?

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

Angel

Angel

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 561 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
If given a chance and interstellar travel was possible, would you go to outer space? Or would you rather stay here on Earth?

xclusiveyachts

xclusiveyachts

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • Locationdubai
Well Angle, I don't think i ever get the chance to travel the universe. Still I get the chance to travel I would love to travel in universe.

Parker

Parker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
Heck yes. I would love to travel the Universe. That would be amazing.

secret

secret

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts
  • Locationnc
I've got a lot of stuff here on earth. I don't wanna go though the moving process. It would be expensive, I'm sure. I'm staying put.

ojadalia

ojadalia

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 89 posts
Although space travel is tempting just because I'm especially fond of science fiction movies, I think that I have too much stuff on Earth that needs taking care of for me to be going off to another planet.

Sundadaran

Sundadaran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 236 posts
  • Locationlondon
Don't you ean the world lol But in this case I would :P I would like to visit as many places around the world as possible.

BeautifulAngel

BeautifulAngel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts
  • LocationHeaven ;)
I would go just to try it, however I don't know if I'd want to be up in space for long.

Angel

Angel

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 561 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
Actually, I want to conquer the whole universe. :P

radon

radon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 893 posts
  • LocationAustralia

If given a chance and interstellar travel was possible, would you go to outer space? Or would you rather stay here on Earth?

Hey, I had never considered this before. Yes sure. I would only go first class though. If it takes as long as it probably does, I reckon I would want plenty of leg room, silver service, a big bed and plenty of comics and can I take my best friend,my pooch?
http://www.picgifs.c...llie-896286.gif

Angel

Angel

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 561 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Hey, I had never considered this before. Yes sure. I would only go first class though. If it takes as long as it probably does, I reckon I would want plenty of leg room, silver service, a big bed and plenty of comics and can I take my best friend,my pooch?
http://www.picgifs.c...llie-896286.gif

Haha, that was a cute gif! Of course, it should be a luxury trip. I will not travel the universe with just a can of sardines with me, either.

Rose @ Walnut Acre

Rose @ Walnut Acre

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • LocationUnited States
I would LOVE to have the chance to travel the universe. I think it would be amazing to see what all is out there that we haven't even dreamed of yet. It would also be interesting to see how close it is to all the science fiction I've read.

Angel

Angel

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 561 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

I would LOVE to have the chance to travel the universe. I think it would be amazing to see what all is out there that we haven't even dreamed of yet. It would also be interesting to see how close it is to all the science fiction I've read.

True! I'm a fan of The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy and Star Wars. I'd love to compare them to the real thing. :D

audreyso

audreyso

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts
If given a chance, of course! No questions ask. Since I was a kid, I am very amazed on what's in there and I always thought about traveling the universe and learn about its mysteries.

Jessi

Jessi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts
Absolutely! I love to travel on this planet so if ever given the chance to explore beyond that, I would absolutely take it. I can only imagine how expensive it'd be, even if possible, though, heh.

Do you play with your food? Quirky Cookery

Houston Owner

Houston Owner

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts
  • LocationHosuton
I freaking love to! Travel around the universe is my most favorite wish! I want to see around the world!

mariarao

mariarao

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • LocationKentucky
No way! i just want to visit Europe and some places in Asia.

polo75

polo75

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 116 posts

I would surely love to go there if given a chance.

Iskuzo

Iskuzo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 145 posts
  • LocationLondon

Certainly...i would never miss that opportunity,,

nijushrestha

nijushrestha

Settling In

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Locationnepal

yes i would really like to travel the whole universe.traveling is a one best part of my hobby . i would like to experience the whole world and know how he outer world.

Henry

Henry

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

I want to travel the Universe with my wife and leave Earth behind.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users