Welcome to General Talk
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account now!
Photo

Naked Cleaners - Will You Hire Them?

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

Mystique

Mystique

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 150 posts
  • LocationCape Town
I'll start by saying that I'm no prude. However, hiring naked cleaners to clean my house is a bit too much for me. If I wanted someone naked to clean my house, I would just ask my boyfriend to do it, or heck, I'll do it myself.

I was appalled when I read this article and I didn't see the appeal, at all. How hygienic is it to let someone clean the house with no clothes on? I'm sure the chemical used can't be good for the naked body, should any splashed on them? I couldn't help but made some comments on the article, and the owner of the company claimed that they only hire beautiful models to do the job. Really? There are models that would do something like this? I'm sure they are paid more by modelling clothes. Also, he claimed that after News24 covered the story a few weeks ago or so, even lawyers, chefs and other professionals have started to apply for the job! I find that immoral. Yes, they can do it fully-clothed, if clients want them to, but what is the main point of calling it Naked Cleaners then?

Where does this stop? What is next - walking naked in the streets is okay because Adam and Eve did it? Call me close-minded but it's wrong.

Read about it here
~ Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else ~

Angel

Angel

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 561 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
Just LOL. :P If you're a pervert pig who doesn't have a girlfriend/boyfriend and is forever alone, then yeah sure, you can hire naked cleaners. :D

radon

radon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 893 posts
  • LocationAustralia
It would be a bit bent to either want to hire or be hired as naked cleaners.It sounds like a bit of salacious sensationalism for the media and something for the perverts and the extroverts. Occupational health and safety would have something to say about it. Wearing gloves is generally a good idea so they would need a rubber suit to protect everything else. :rofl:

BonnyC

BonnyC

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts
  • LocationGeorgia
Whatever floats their boat is my opinion. I don't see how it's immoral, though. If they're okay with it, then it's not my concern and I'd certainly not judge them for it. People pay to watch naked women dance on a stage, so paying them to clean your house is like two birds with one stone :rofl:

Mystique

Mystique

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 150 posts
  • LocationCape Town
LOL - yes, Angel and Radon. What was I thinking?! Perverts and loners would probably be the type of people to hire naked cleaners.

It's my duty to teach my younger generation that they shouldn't stoop so low to earn money. Seriously.. what a disgrace.
~ Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else ~

Jailynnsgrandma

Jailynnsgrandma

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • LocationNorth East
No, I do not think that I would hire naked cleaners. I would probably not hire cleaners at all, but if I did, I would want them fully dressed.

phio_chan

phio_chan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts
  • LocationHidden Universe
I don't think I would do it as well. I never thought of doing something naked (except bath of course) including cleaning house, it's just so.. uncomfortable. XD Interesting to see that there is such kind of service though. :o

"The person whom I miss like crazy... is you."

Posted Image

Mystique

Mystique

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 150 posts
  • LocationCape Town
Haha yeah... interesting. Recently, my friend and I had a discussion about this cleaning service. It's my second year in this country, but I have yet to explore the Western Province, anyhow, she told me that there is a butterfly farm where the owner hires young women to walk around topless :huh:. Parents were unhappy, to say the least, considering that it is a family place. I never got to find out what was the purpose of having topless women walking around the butterfly farm :lol:

classy_ally

classy_ally

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
  • LocationArlington
Ummmm...I don't think that would appeal to me. I know I don't want to see a man's junk hanging out while he is cleaning my bathroom. And I definitely don't want to see a woman naked, so that would leave me out all together. To each its own I guess. Whatever you can do to make money. Just not for me. :evil:

twinsmommy

twinsmommy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
Thanks but no thanks. If they are ok with walking around a complete strangers home cleaning in their birthday suit, to each their own. How do they come up with these ideas??

Quacker Jack

Quacker Jack

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 151 posts
  • LocationUSA
Not that I would hire them, I see how attracted people would be to this uh... "service". But in reality, I bet a regular maid could clean twice as fast and more effective than these centerfold cleaners.

My real question was who thought of this idea? If they were smart, they would take this down to Vegas. I bet that would be a popular service.

Posted Image

Posted Image

yellowfish

yellowfish

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts
  • LocationUK
I think that this is a business that could work. I dont think that there will be any in depth cleaning obviously it is more of what the butler saw. Again not my thing but i know that there will be a market.

Mystique

Mystique

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 150 posts
  • LocationCape Town
Some friends of mine discussed this the other day and one of them mentioned that a woman that worked for the company is suing for sexual harassment. However, due to the contract that she signed, she wouldn't win the case. I'm still trying to find some articles on this.

Jessi

Jessi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts
I wouldn't personally hire them.

I don't see anything wrong with others hiring them, though. If it's something they enjoy watching and the women are willing to be doing it, then who am I to say it's wrong? Why not?

Do you play with your food? Quirky Cookery

Parker

Parker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
Whatever floats your boat. No, I would not hire naked cleaners to clean my house. I can see old perverts and lonely nerds making use of this type of service.

pinklily

pinklily

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
No way. This is something intolerable. But for people who are comfortable with this kind of arrangement, that's their business. I'm not sure if this is legal anyway.

cugis

cugis

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom
I would prefer cleaning myself rather than hiring a naked cleaner.

Mystique

Mystique

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 150 posts
  • LocationCape Town

No way. This is something intolerable. But for people who are comfortable with this kind of arrangement, that's their business. I'm not sure if this is legal anyway.

Well, it is definitely not legal where I originally came from but in South Africa, it is!

micro1000™

micro1000™

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 708 posts
  • LocationSerbia
A bit too much i think, wouldn't hire one.
Posted Image

ScarletRose

ScarletRose

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts
  • LocationAotearoa New Zealand

Some friends of mine discussed this the other day and one of them mentioned that a woman that worked for the company is suing for sexual harassment. However, due to the contract that she signed, she wouldn't win the case. I'm still trying to find some articles on this.

Did you end up finding the articles? As you have attracted my curiosity.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users