Welcome to General Talk
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account now!
Photo

Websites with interesting design

websites web design

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Teekay

Teekay

General Talk Admin

• Administrators
  • 2,105 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom
How you come across any websites that have an interesting and unique design?

Mystique

Mystique

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 150 posts
  • LocationCape Town
I stumbled upon okaydave.com by chance and I enjoyed the website a lot. Kinda quirky and fun. I wish I have the time to focus on my blog and make it interesting like Dave's. I'm sure he had put a lot of time into it!
~ Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else ~

Angel

Angel

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 561 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

I stumbled upon okaydave.com by chance and I enjoyed the website a lot. Kinda quirky and fun. I wish I have the time to focus on my blog and make it interesting like Dave's. I'm sure he had put a lot of time into it!

I love okaydave.com! With years of browsing the net, I haven't seen a website that really captured my artistic side yet.

Stewart

Stewart

Settling In

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
www.noupe.com is always an interesting website to visit with a lot of material.

For example, here is a post with a collection of websites with an underwater theme - really cool.

Mystique

Mystique

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 150 posts
  • LocationCape Town

I love okaydave.com! With years of browsing the net, I haven't seen a website that really captured my artistic side yet.

Yes, you're right! I like how it's kinda quirky, as well. He makes quirky become cool - lol. I haven't really browsed the Net a lot in the last few months, so I really haven't come across anything like okaydave.com.
~ Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else ~

Quacker Jack

Quacker Jack

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 151 posts
  • LocationUSA

It's interactiveness combined with a creative design really worked well for the site. Looks awesome.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Beast

Beast

New To GT

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationGuangdong
I came across this interesting site today which has a special feature by using your webcam to get a photo of a stranger easily when you are away in order to keep your PC secure.
Mouselock.co2013-02-13_1219.png?98a875

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users