Welcome to General Talk
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account now!
Photo

Favorite Video Game Characters

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Quacker Jack

Quacker Jack

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 151 posts
  • LocationUSA
Who are your favorite platformer video game characters?

I've always liked Mario, Luigi, Wario, Link, and Zelda. I love honestly almost all of the Nintendo characters.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Jessi

Jessi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts
I'm a big fan of Nintendo, too, and especially Mario. I really like a lot of the Mario characters and not just the main ones, though, so things like the goomba guys and Birdo come to mind.

Do you play with your food? Quirky Cookery

Quacker Jack

Quacker Jack

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 151 posts
  • LocationUSA

I'm a big fan of Nintendo, too, and especially Mario. I really like a lot of the Mario characters and not just the main ones, though, so things like the goomba guys and Birdo come to mind.

I love Goomba! And Shy Guy. I loved in the Mario Party games (the older ones) they had board featuring these type of characters.

Posted Image

Posted Image

22_22

22_22

Experienced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,184 posts
  • LocationEngland
I like the Mario series too, Mario and Luigi make a great team along with the rest of the crew! :P

Ghost

Ghost

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 122 posts
  • LocationDixie
Mario and a few other Nintendo characters, Nate Drake, Spyro the Dragon, Crash Bandicoot, and Rayman.

Sonikku

Sonikku

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
I like the Mario series, but Sonic is much better. :P Sonic the Hedgehog is definitely my favorite video game character of all time, next would be Zero, Wario, Mega Man X. That's all I can really think of right now. :V

Frodo

Frodo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
Ezio Auditore da Firenze

dannypaul147

dannypaul147

New To GT

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Locationcanada
My favorite game charecter is King from Takken 5...

Posted Image

terrybogard747

terrybogard747

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts
  • LocationAsia
Mine are Mario, Leone S. Kennedy ( resident evil ) , Hero of Prince of Persia!

Webhosting Forums

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users