Welcome to General Talk
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account now!
Photo

Sleeping

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

22_22

22_22

Experienced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,184 posts
  • LocationEngland
Do you like sleeping? How many hours do you sleep a day?

You can post in here every day saying the time you woke up, if you want. :)

Teekay

Teekay

General Talk Admin

• Administrators
  • 2,105 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom
I like sleeping although I'm not getting sleep as I should. About 6-7 hours a day at the moment.

8 hours is the recommend hours to sleep a day, from what I've read. Although 10 hours is good for you.

alfishstik

alfishstik

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts
  • LocationVancouver
Sleeping is a subconscious activity and I have virtually no control over it and no true feelings about it... :mellow:

justin

justin

• Administrators
  • 204 posts
I have tried to have eight hours a day not long ago, yet it caused me head ache, so, now I never sleep that long, generally a maximum of seven hours.

Mystique

Mystique

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 150 posts
  • LocationCape Town
Oh my goodness, I love to sleep or nap! However, I don't get to sleep a lot these days, due to work. If people were paid to take a nap, I would definitely be a professional napper!
~ Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else ~

radon

radon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 893 posts
  • LocationAustralia
If I sleep for less than 5 hours I'm a wreck. Seven hours not a problem I'm ready to go. And yes I do like a sleep-in. Nine hours is plenty.

Teekay

Teekay

General Talk Admin

• Administrators
  • 2,105 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom
If you can't sleep for too long in one go, having one or two naps during the day can make up for that. Although, I can't really sleep much during the day.

22_22

22_22

Experienced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,184 posts
  • LocationEngland
I quite like sleeping, especially when I am really tired so I can fall asleep pretty quick. :P

micro1000™

micro1000™

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 708 posts
  • LocationSerbia
I sleep around 7-8 hours, not much to do these days.
Posted Image

tunescool

tunescool

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 525 posts
i think ive said this on every forum ive been on. i dont work or do much so i dont need sleep, i sleep sometimes 2 or 4 hours a day or im up for days. every once in awhile like 8 hours. i dont really remember liking sleeping

shaun

shaun

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts
I really love sleep, especially when I sleep well. Nothing beats that contented feeling after a good night's sleep. I have never had any major sleeping issues, I have always slept quite well. My sleep has improved recently, though, because I cut down my water intake and I no longer wake up during the night needing to pee.

micro1000™

micro1000™

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 708 posts
  • LocationSerbia

because I cut down my water intake and I no longer wake up during the night needing to pee.

I drink lot's of water, but i don't wake up during the night.
Posted Image

Mystique

Mystique

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 150 posts
  • LocationCape Town
Since the day I came back to Malaysia to visit my family and friends, my sleeping pattern has gone haywire. I think I sleep about 3 - 4 hours a day, and I don't even get to nap due to fasting month (the need to prepare meals etc). I'm trying to get back to sleeping about 6 - 7 hours a day, with an hour or two of nap time during the day, but I have failed miserably. It doesn't help that I have plenty of TV series/movies to catch up on, which I won't be able to do if I take a nap! So, it's rather disappointing :D
~ Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else ~

Hanako Ikezawa

Hanako Ikezawa

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 145 posts
I suffer quite heavy insomnia, so my sleeping pattern is destroyed. Recently I've been managing to get to bed a lot earlier than usual (1-2AM as opposed to daylight) but I've been waking around 6AM. I hate it.
Today I don't need to reach your deafened ears and
I don't need to try and fill your empty heart, 'cause
All I need now is the agony I see upon your face,
That's good enough for me
In the end

kcate

kcate

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

For me, 7-8 hours. During secondary school, I slept for at least 8 hours everyday.
I once asked a teacher and she told me he will sleep by 11 midnight. So that is about 6 to 7 hours depending on what time he sleeps.

dog-picture-photo-funny-sleeping-face.jp

Sundadaran

Sundadaran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 236 posts
  • Locationlondon

I usually sleep for 7 hours. I have been wakeing up in the morning without my alarm for the last couple of days :P

Trent

Trent

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • LocationOrlando

I'm good with 5 hours and if I sleep 8 I feel tired actually. I always feel better with 5 to 6 hours a day.

Forums-Like-To-Ban-Me

Forums-Like-To-Ban-Me

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
  • Locationhelp im lost i forgot

sleep is a dream life a wakeing nightmare

i dont sleep in securty used to go 48 or more without

i have severe insomnia

and severe sleep apnea i dont get rest my sleep ap wont let me go deep and refresh just reset

so sleep a impossible goal

Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

The most difficult phase of life is not when no one understands you,
it is when you don't understand yourself.

Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain and most fools do.
- Benjamin Franklin

The next time you think you’re perfect, try walking on water.

santy25105

santy25105

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • LocationIndia

I sleeping time and wake tip time not consistent.

jimmi154141

jimmi154141

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationIndia

our body need proper rest which we can take thourgh proper sleeping at least 8 hours in hole day.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users