We will be holding a contest on General Talk to mark the 2nd anniversary of General Talk since it was first launched.
General Talk has over 9,800+ posts and 350+ members. We have made a steady progress since General Talk relaunched early this year. To mark the 2nd anniversary of the forum and also to boost the growth of the forum and the community we will be holding a contest.
The contest will run for 3 weeks from Friday 10th(12am BST) to Friday 31st of August 2012 (9pm BST), it's a posting contest however it will be measured by how much GT Cash each member gains throughout the period.
We will record how much GT Cash each member has at the start of the contest and compare that to the end of the contest and whichever member that has gained the most GT Cash will win.
Winner: $40 cash via PayPal, 250 GT Cash
2nd place: $20 cash via PayPal, 200 GT Cash
3rd place: $10 cash via PayPal, 150 GT Cash
1. All members are eligible for contest with the exception of the Administrators.
2. If you make several posts of poor quality (i.e one word posts) you may be disqualified from the contest.
3. The contest is based on the amount of GT Cash that is gained by each member.
4. Any GT Cash transactions between members is prohibited during the contest.
5. During the contest, you will not be able to request the PayPal for GT Cash.
6. Bumping topics where the last reply was more than 3 months ago, will results in a warning and continuation of this will mean disqualification from the contest.
Although this is a posting contest, it is based on GT Cash. You receive 2.5 GT Cash per post and 5 GT Cash per topic, slightly less in Forum Pass Time and Introductions forum.
Leaderboard (as of 31/08/2012, 13:20 BST)
1. 22_22 1620.00 GT Cash
2. radon 1584.50 GT Cash
3. micro1000â„¢ 1437.50 GT Cash
4. tunescool 325.00 GT Cash
5. Hanako Ikezawa 282.50 GT Cash
There will be additional surprise prizes for different categories, these will not based on post count or GT Cash.