Welcome to General Talk
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account now!
Photo

Running

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

22_22

22_22

Experienced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,184 posts
  • LocationEngland
Do you run alot? How often do you run? Where do you run to? Why do you run? Do you listen to music when you run or maybe you have a running partner?

Discuss all aspects of running here. :D

Hanako Ikezawa

Hanako Ikezawa

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 145 posts
Since acquiring a rather bad break in my leg two years ago, I've been left effectively unable to run. Though my leg has recovered as much as it ever will, it's unstable when going faster than a brisk walk, so I'm afraid of running on it in case it gives out on me. I used to enjoy running though.
Today I don't need to reach your deafened ears and
I don't need to try and fill your empty heart, 'cause
All I need now is the agony I see upon your face,
That's good enough for me
In the end

jimmi154141

jimmi154141

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationIndia

I do running exercise every early in the morning and this is my favorite exercise, its  keep me fit and active. i like to listen music when i do that exercise.

Teekay

Teekay

General Talk Admin

• Administrators
  • 2,105 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

I've been using the treadmill about 3 times a week, mostly as a warm up when am at the gym. I find it quite enjoyable and look to do it more often.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users