Welcome to General Talk
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account now!
Photo

Do you Smoke Cigarettes?

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

radon

radon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 893 posts
  • LocationAustralia
I gave it a go. I smoked when I went out to bars but considered myself a weekend and public holiday smoker. I haven't smoked for a long time now and got to the stage the smell just about makes me ill. :shake:

Anyone smoke or has smoked and given up?

iLi3kCa3k

iLi3kCa3k

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts
  • LocationDevelopment Hell
Too young to smoke, but never have never will.

radon

radon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 893 posts
  • LocationAustralia
iLi3kCa3k stay that way. They are something that should never have happened. The horse bolted and it's being reined in a little.

Ghost

Ghost

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 122 posts
  • LocationDixie
I don't think I'll even smoke weed. Smoking anything sounds gross.

micro1000™

micro1000™

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 708 posts
  • LocationSerbia
Never smoked, and don't really like the smell of it either, there are some that smells so horrible.
Posted Image

Hanako Ikezawa

Hanako Ikezawa

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 145 posts
I smoke indirectly, sadly. My entire family aside from myself smoke, so I often find myself subjected to it.
Today I don't need to reach your deafened ears and
I don't need to try and fill your empty heart, 'cause
All I need now is the agony I see upon your face,
That's good enough for me
In the end

Ghost

Ghost

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 122 posts
  • LocationDixie

I smoke indirectly, sadly. My entire family aside from myself smoke, so I often find myself subjected to it.

Man, that's gotta suck. Just my mom smokes, and it's sucky enough.

radon

radon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 893 posts
  • LocationAustralia
I have a friend who smokes and after I leave his house I still can smell the stink on me. I really feel for those non smokers that do live with them in their homes.

tunescool

tunescool

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 525 posts
yea ive smoked for 27 years

radon

radon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 893 posts
  • LocationAustralia

yea ive smoked for 27 years

Australia has introduced plain packaging with no trade marks and gruesome pictures. Do you think this would have stopped you from starting. I think it would have worked on me.
Check the link. http://www.abc.net.a...ng-laws/4199768

Superpie36

Superpie36

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts
  • LocationPacific Northwest
I don't smoke. I have asthma, so just being around the smoke can screw with my lungs.

rishi12

rishi12

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts
  • LocationDelhi
I donot smoke cigarette. It gives such a bad breath.

radon

radon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 893 posts
  • LocationAustralia

I don't smoke. I have asthma, so just being around the smoke can screw with my lungs.

I have asthma too and these days going anywhere near the stinky stuff can make me spin. :confused2:

tunescool

tunescool

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 525 posts

Australia has introduced plain packaging with no trade marks and gruesome pictures. Do you think this would have stopped you from starting. I think it would have worked on me.
Check the link. http://www.abc.net.a...ng-laws/4199768

no, you see it in school and blah blah blah, ill die whenever

radon

radon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 893 posts
  • LocationAustralia

What do you all think about...The Tasmanian government is now looking at passing a bill to prohibited children born after the year 2000 from smoking. :roll: As much as I don't like tobacco I don't agree with this draconian measure. They will start prosecuting people for smoking. Will prisons be filled with tobacco addicts, stealing and doing nasty things, as what happened with other prohibition drugs and their users??

Maurice

Maurice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationUSA
No, no....
I always avoid cigarettes smoking.
Smoking is very harmful for the health.
It disturbs our main body organs such as heart, liver, and lung and leads to cancer, heart problems, and liver and lung diseases.
So I avoid such silent killer.

Sundadaran

Sundadaran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 236 posts
  • Locationlondon

I do, but I don't smoke that much.. like 2 a day

scihealthcare

scihealthcare

New To GT

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Locationindia

A good reason why I will not smoke cigarettes is simply because it is really harmful to your physique and you may die as a result of smoking cigarettes. There are various illnesses you may get from smoking cigarettes such as cancer of the lung as well as Emphysema. I definitely will in no way learn to smoke cigarettes due to the fact when I grow up and have kids they'll be unfortunate while I pass away.

Fish Chris

Fish Chris

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • LocationCalifornia, USA

What kind of cigarettes ?  :)

I liked Ghost's reply > I don't think I'll even smoke weed <  :) LOL Okay. The way I read this though, is like your saying "even" something of much less danger and posible health complications, such as weed....

Uhhh, that's cool :) I wouldn't suggest that you "should" smoke weed, either.

Just that if you were going to smoke one of the two..... Well, you seem to be on the right track anyway :)

Peace,

Fish

Hampaissori

Hampaissori

Settling In

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationFort Churst

Most people know that they could add years to their life and save thousands of dollars yearly by stop smoking.

Yet, for guys the following reason can be the number one motivation for quitting smoking, which is "you can expect an improvement in your sexual performance".
There is a strong link between smoking and the difficulties of having an erection.
Because nicotine is a vasoconstrictor so, it can tighten up your vessels and eliminates the circulation of blood in your physique.
It can even cause permanent damage to blood vessels. A bigger harder erection requires blood circulation. Merely a couple of cigarettes could potentially cause much softer erection strength. Comprehensives research indicates there's an immediate connection among smoking cigarettes and erectile dysfunction. The simple answer is; stop smoking and get better sexual activity. Read through this insightful post on dailymail.com for more information.http://www.dailymail...-love-life.html

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users