Welcome to General Talk
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account now!
Photo

Would You Wear Odd Socks?

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

radon

radon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 893 posts
  • LocationAustralia
I would wear odd socks when I got a hole in one threw it away and kept the other.
Eventually I would keep yet another and so would end up with a pair of odd socks.
I have no pairs odd socks at the moment.
Would you wear Odd Socks?

iLi3kCa3k

iLi3kCa3k

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts
  • LocationDevelopment Hell
I do it considering most of mine are extremely similar.

Hanako Ikezawa

Hanako Ikezawa

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 145 posts
I ended up wearing one kneesock and one sports sock once. That was interesting. They were both bundled together, and I was too lazy to search through my drawer for the missing versions or to change them for a matching pair.
Today I don't need to reach your deafened ears and
I don't need to try and fill your empty heart, 'cause
All I need now is the agony I see upon your face,
That's good enough for me
In the end

Teekay

Teekay

General Talk Admin

• Administrators
  • 2,105 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom
I've worn slightly different colour socks before, was in hurry so I didn't bother to find the other pair.

22_22

22_22

Experienced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,184 posts
  • LocationEngland
I probably have done as most my socks are the same colour. :P

radon

radon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 893 posts
  • LocationAustralia

I probably have done as most my socks are the same colour. :P

Same same. These days I buy the same brand and colour. This comes in handy when you share the washing machine with someone else. Colour coded socks for each person.

22_22

22_22

Experienced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,184 posts
  • LocationEngland

Same same. These days I buy the same brand and colour. This comes in handy when you share the washing machine with someone else. Colour coded socks for each person.

We don't share a washing machine. :o

I wear black socks for School and white socks for any other time... I'm not wearing any right now as I am indoors. :P

micro1000™

micro1000™

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 708 posts
  • LocationSerbia
I have done this before, i noticed how i have a different colored sock, but i didn't bothered to change.
Posted Image

ScarletRose

ScarletRose

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts
  • LocationAotearoa New Zealand

I do it considering most of mine are extremely similar.

Yeah, my socks are essentially all look the same too. Indeed with the exception of one pair, they all do look the same. As for whether I would wear mismatching socks, no I would not. It is something which irrationally irks me. No idea why people wearing odd socks is a source of annoyance for me. One of my friends used to intentionally show me she was wearing mismatching socks to annoy me at times. It was even worse because she would take care to wear a striped sock and a spotted sock which annoyed me even more. >.< That being said, unless prompted I won't actually say anything. I am hardly going to go around dictating what people should wear.

I ended up wearing one kneesock and one sports sock once. That was interesting. They were both bundled together, and I was too lazy to search through my drawer for the missing versions or to change them for a matching pair.

haha that is crazy.

Posted Image

NeoGills

NeoGills

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey-us
Not now, probably there is a chance in December :P

ScarletRose

ScarletRose

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts
  • LocationAotearoa New Zealand

Not now, probably there is a chance in December :P

Why in December? :o

Posted Image

NeoGills

NeoGills

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey-us
You don't know, everyone call me stink... :D

Angel

Angel

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 561 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
I've worn odd socks before. You know those colorful striped socks? Yeah, those. :)) I even wore one long sock and one short sock together. They matched rather well with my outfit. :P

micro1000™

micro1000™

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 708 posts
  • LocationSerbia
Haha, thats funny.
Posted Image

j1a1i1smit

j1a1i1smit

Settling In

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Locationindia
No because nowadays-almost everyone has their own style-from one end of the spectrum all the way to the other end..And who's to say someone else's apparel is odd? Whats odd to me-might not be odd to other people and vice versa..Personally-I'm more conservative. All my friends have different styles-from conservative-to trendy-to sporty-some even hippie! I don't think anyone can truly say that someones clothing is odd-everyone has different opinions on style.

radon

radon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 893 posts
  • LocationAustralia

No because nowadays-almost everyone has their own style-from one end of the spectrum all the way to the other end..And who's to say someone else's apparel is odd? Whats odd to me-might not be odd to other people and vice versa..Personally-I'm more conservative. All my friends have different styles-from conservative-to trendy-to sporty-some even hippie! I don't think anyone can truly say that someones clothing is odd-everyone has different opinions on style.

What a great reply. Thank you.

nxgabc

nxgabc

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts
  • Locationdelhi

no, i think.

ledinsek

ledinsek

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • LocationHagapolis

no, i think.

Do you mean you won't wear odd socks?

Sundadaran

Sundadaran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 236 posts
  • Locationlondon

yes lol as long as know one sees them :P However I would do it around friends and family :)

mikecool

mikecool

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • LocationMadrid

Yes i do wear old socks with glad, i don't feel shame on it.

it's all good here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users