Welcome to General Talk
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account now!
Photo

Swimming and Weigths

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Jacob Twain

Jacob Twain

New To GT

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
I swim three times a week three kilometers. That being the main exercise but on top of that I noticed that if doing core, arm, chest, back and legs on top of that cardio style a few (two) times a week, the body stays in better harmony. Some say that swimming is close to a perfect exercise and activates all the muscles needed. Still personally that alone is not enough.

30 sec exercise and 30 sec rest. This is the one I am using for timing:
http://time-time.net...tdown-timer.php

KayleeCamelo

KayleeCamelo

New To GT

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I am a swimmer in high school and our swim season is in the winter, andafter the season is we get out of shape and gain weight. but every time the season starts again we all lose weight.

Cheap TRX

hyipplus

hyipplus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts
  • LocationVN

20m is the distance that I can swim each time :))

Mecizne

Mecizne

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationUSA

I like swimming best cardio exercise as it involves most of the body parts. I agree with you swimming is nearly close to a perfect exercise. It build body muscles i,e hip, shoulder, arms and back muscles. Swimming improves stamina and allows you to achieve your fitness goal more fast. It burns fats of body and makes body slim.

Adwerd

Adwerd

New To GT

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

There are really nice and most informative article. I am totally agree with you. According to me swimming is really good and most effective for weight loss. But with exercise you must take balanced diet. Make sure that you take low fat and carbs in your diet. Anyways thanks for your this kindness.

safexcrane

safexcrane

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • LocationIndia

Swimming is the best exercise.

ledinsek

ledinsek

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • LocationHagapolis

Swimming is the best exercise.

Yeah, especially for the men's eyes.

jimmi154141

jimmi154141

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationIndia

I enjoy the swimming as exercise and do that exercise daily.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users