Welcome to General Talk
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account now!
Photo

Borrowing books from the library

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Teekay

Teekay

General Talk Admin

• Administrators
  • 2,105 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom
When was the last time you borrowed a book from the library?

Ghost

Ghost

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 122 posts
  • LocationDixie
It's been a few years, but I'll support them to the death. They're great for society. Hell, I'd like to start one.

ScarletRose

ScarletRose

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts
  • LocationAotearoa New Zealand
The last time I borrowed a book from a library would have been about two or so years ago. If we include magazines that figure drops to about one year ago. I have also gone to a library and read a few essays from a book this year without borrowing it.

Posted Image

micro1000™

micro1000™

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 708 posts
  • LocationSerbia
Can't remember, it was a long time ago.
Posted Image

tunescool

tunescool

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 525 posts
its been a long time but if i need something i will

radon

radon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 893 posts
  • LocationAustralia
I constantly borrow books from the library. Being a skinflint it is a good way to read excellent and often new releases and not pay a penny. I read the weekend newspaper reviews on books and the various book prize short lists to decide on what to order online from my State Library. Often the books are not yet in the their system so I put in a book request for the library to buy it in. We have a brilliant library service here. DVD's and CD's can be ordered in the same way. Go Libraries. :great: P.S I can afford to pay my bills on time instead.

Mark L.

Mark L.

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts

Yeah, library is a good place to read the magazines and pick up girls.

Iskuzo

Iskuzo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 145 posts
  • LocationLondon

its been a year...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users