Welcome to General Talk
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account now!
Photo

Do You Drink Alcohol?

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

radon

radon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 893 posts
  • LocationAustralia
As the question asks or are you a teetotaller?

Mystique

Mystique

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 150 posts
  • LocationCape Town
I don't drink anymore. Initially, I drank because I was curious and I just wanted to try stuff. I realised that I do not like shooters, like Blowjob, Caramel, and Apple vodka. I liked Dom Pedro a lot and Baileys. Amarula was nice for me too. I don't intend to go back to drinking.
~ Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else ~

Ghost

Ghost

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 122 posts
  • LocationDixie
I wanna start. Whiskey, or at least Canadian whiskey, is fuckin' delicious.

tunescool

tunescool

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 525 posts
i drank in my teens to get drunk but never liked it all, and after that i was never gonna drink ever

i didnt like drugs at all when i was a teen and i was never going use them. but i tried smoking dope one nite when i was 18 and immediately knew i belonged with a pipe in my hand and weed. it was like i had been there before, like a past life. i smoked everyday for 8 years until i had a money issue and couldnt afford it anymore

my whole life i had been walking arond with a buzz everyday, so i started drinking wine, it was a quick easy way to get a buzz, cheap wine in a box, affordable. that was 13 years ago and im usually drinking everyday, i dont have a family or a job and never leave the house, i drink a ton but dont ever really get drunk like most of would consider falling over, puke drunk.

i drink wine, beer and whiskey with a soda chaser. like alot of people i never have and dont like the taste of alcohol. wine i can get into, beer has no taste at all its like drinking water, but i do drink beer the most. i drink whiskey but just pour it in a glass and then drink soda, you cant even taste the whiskey.

i do plan to go back to weed and quit drinking, the buzz is way better and youre not really screwed up

micro1000™

micro1000™

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 708 posts
  • LocationSerbia
I drank alcohol a little while i was in school with friend, celebrating stuff, once or twice a month, nothing too much. Now not s much.
Posted Image

Shortie861

Shortie861

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
I wouldn't say I was tee total but I don't drink alot of alcohol to be honest. I usually drink on special occasions such as adult birthday's, Christmas, New Year and sometimes casually throughout the year but I can go months without having a drink and it doesn't bother me. The only things I can really drink are white or rose wine and alcopops.

radon

radon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 893 posts
  • LocationAustralia
I'm partial to red wine. A bit too much. I started drinking because I was chronically shy and thought it was a way to help. Instead it made me enjoy vino a bit too much. My advise is, as with smoking. If you can give it a miss do so.

j1a1i1smit

j1a1i1smit

Settling In

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Locationindia
yes I drink becuase it give me a good feeling where i am buzzing and i wont take any further...but enough to still have a good time and know what i am doing..There's no point in getting drunk where you cant remember anything...thats dumb

Sundadaran

Sundadaran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 236 posts
  • Locationlondon
I drink alcohol, but only at parties with friends and family :)

altrouge

altrouge

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 214 posts
I drink, but occasionally. Not really fond of it.

Posted Image

ntrll9875

ntrll9875

Settling In

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Locationindia
When i used to drink i used to drink i did it to loosen up and relax but it changed into something else and i don't drink anymore

AnnaS

AnnaS

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

I drink a little. A glass of good wine together with nice dinner is not bad thing.

jason.1

jason.1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts
  • Locationus

ni i do not drink alcohol.. it is harmful to our health !!

Fish Chris

Fish Chris

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • LocationCalifornia, USA

If I just said, > No, I don't drink, that would barely scratch the surface, of my true feelings about alcohol. I've had a lifetime of mostly negative experiences with alcohol, most notably of which, was the fact that my Father was a hard core alcoholic. Alcohol nearly killed my best friend, also.

I put alcohol in the exact same category as cocaine, meth, crack, etc....... although, if these were listed in the order of which drugs ruin the most lives, destroy the most families, and just flat out kill the most people, alcohol beats all of these other drugs by a landslide !

On the other hand, I find it ridiculous that pot is illegal !  <  This, and maybe caffeine, are the only two really safe drugs, which I believe can be / should be used recreationally.

Peace,

FIsh

PS, I'm generally a really easy going guy. But it absolutely kills me, to have to listen to a drunk, belligerent idiot ! Makes me wanna' beat somebody up..... and I hate to feel that way, so I typically just get the heck away from them fast.

safexcrane

safexcrane

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • LocationIndia

I don't take alcohol too much but in limited quantity. A little glass a day.. It will really worth.

mascone

mascone

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

I am an occasional drinker. I don't drink when I am in town.

David Kit

David Kit

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
  • LocationUSA

No, I hate alcohol.

santy25105

santy25105

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • LocationIndia

I do not drink alchol i am very against of this bad habit.

jimmi154141

jimmi154141

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationIndia

i do not drink alcohol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users