Welcome to General Talk
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account now!
Photo

Are you married?

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

Forums-Like-To-Ban-Me

Forums-Like-To-Ban-Me

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
  • Locationhelp im lost i forgot

Divorced she cheated on me and had her boyfriend beat me with a steel bar with 3 of his friends so I couldn’t fight back she told them about my training and skills so she had two waiting if I tried to fight back

I was one day from homeless eating hot dogs and times nothing

Then my aunt helped get me section 8 housing and disability

Now 11 years of a life changing woman I was un medicated out of control and refusing pain meds

She started by making me take pain pills said stop suffering and torturing yourself

She took over the money my problems I cant manage it and waste it so she controls it

Then she saved me after the swat team came to the house one day she had enough and made me start fixing myself a new doc in another town meds counseling and made me a person I could be proud of

Were common law and a pledge and ceremony before God that’s better than paper to me

We would love paper but my state aid my bill payments grants food stamps everything cut or taken away

That hurts I want survivor benefits for her to provide for her I made my will and she has everything

But that’s not enough I want to know she can keep the life we live now yippee a country who takes my disability I earned it and all the included but they want to punish for marriage

I have never been so happy or felt the way I do with her my family parents there is no out no cheating or divorce there’s work effort and all what’s not done now days you do whatever it takes or costs to keep it

Sorry guys made a long one not short

Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

The most difficult phase of life is not when no one understands you,
it is when you don't understand yourself.

Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain and most fools do.
- Benjamin Franklin

The next time you think you’re perfect, try walking on water.

David Kit

David Kit

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
  • LocationUSA

yes I am married and have 2 babies.

hemantlatawa

hemantlatawa

Settling In

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Locationindia

yes i got married.I agree it's not easy task but married can change you boy to man & it realize your duty's. 

Terenzio

Terenzio

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationItaly
I have been married.
Now I live togheter

santy25105

santy25105

• Members
  • PipPip