Welcome to General Talk
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account now!
Photo

Fears in your life

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

micro1000™

micro1000™

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 708 posts
  • LocationSerbia
Do you have a fear that hold you back from doing something?
Posted Image

radon

radon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 893 posts
  • LocationAustralia
I was fearful of snakes for years. I was unable to go hiking and camping. I am now cured.

kndge9584

kndge9584

Settling In

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Locationludhiana
i have always feared god because if i do anything wrong god immediately punishes me for the wrong thing i have done.

BeautifulAngel

BeautifulAngel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts
  • LocationHeaven ;)
I have fears of spiders, snakes, and heights. I don't go on rollercoasters because I'm very terrified of heights. I don't like spiders or snakes so I don't ever want to go more south where there are many more snakes and spiders.

It really sucks because I'd love to beat my fear, however it seems like nothing I do can over come my fear.

Iskuzo

Iskuzo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 145 posts
  • LocationLondon
fear of dieing

stevo87

stevo87

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 127 posts
  • LocationUK

fear of dieing

Thats exactly what I was going to put, its a scary thought that everyone dies alone, and that is what scares me most....

.....well that and spiders and slugs and standing near the edge of the platform on the London Underground, the speed those trains come in is ridiculous.

ImmenseRadio.com - Non Stop Dance

ImmenseLive.com - Just Great Music

Rikarudo

Rikarudo

New To GT

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationGermany
I have a fear of not reaching my dream at the moment, as I would like to study in the US, but live in Japan. It will be a tough way and I noticed that my grades are not good enough for psychology. :(

localhost

localhost

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

I have a fear of not reaching my dream at the moment, as I would like to study in the US, but live in Japan. It will be a tough way and I noticed that my grades are not good enough for psychology. :(

At first I thought you had a fear for not dreaming, heh..

james007

james007

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
I hate frogs. :(

supernovax3

supernovax3

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts
  • LocationUSA
I think my biggest lifetime fear is not reaching my goals or fulfilling my potential..having to put my dreams on hold or looking back at my life and being disappointed. Another big fear is heartbreak..that is a pretty agonizing feeling and having to cope with the fact that someone you thought would always be there is gone..I don't know what I'd do or how I'd cope. I hope that never happens. As far as smaller things, I'm really afraid of snakes, spiders, cockroaches, rollercoasters, and car accidents.

KtP_razor

KtP_razor

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationZephyrhills FL, USA
I have always had this inherent fear of failure. This has been on more of a subconscious level than something outright that I could control from the start. This subconscious fear of failure would lead me to quitting and believing that I had not lost because I had not tried. This has been a problem and been most of my trouble trying to proceed through high school, get a job, start a project, finish a project, social interaction in a general sense, and even following my dreams.

I found a cure to this by realizing that if I didn't try to succeed or do something I have already lost. I have it ingrained into my head now that it is better to try, even though I am scared, because there is always a chance I could win or succeed unlike not trying in which I am guaranteed failure.
I have a bunch of different blogs. Please take a look :)

http://tsbinw.blogspot.com/ New post as of 12/14/2012 1:00 AM
http://pagesunited.blogspot.com/
http://shizunostory.blogspot.com/

Parulsharma

Parulsharma

Settling In

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationIndia
According to me one should face or do one thing everyday that you fear to do.

Sundadaran

Sundadaran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 236 posts
  • Locationlondon

not being successful

jason.1

jason.1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts
  • Locationus

my fear is lizards... they look like so hilarious...

Katyacanim

Katyacanim

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • LocationEastbourne
I have all women fears like mouse, spiders, and all other insects, which isn't anything new. But my husband is afraid of fish, especially when its got a head (alive or dead). Beheaded is fine but when there is head with eyes and everything he's going mad.

Sundadaran

Sundadaran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 236 posts
  • Locationlondon

i have a fear of little insects and creatures to lol

polo75

polo75

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 116 posts

I am fearful of water and just can't learn to swim.

safexcrane

safexcrane

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • LocationIndia

My fear is of Cockroaches. I hate it.

superqualicast

superqualicast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationIndia

I fear to do something wrong.

Guest_aimalfunction_*

Guest_aimalfunction_*
  • Guests

My biggest fear is that I won't make enough money.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users