Welcome to General Talk
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account now!
Photo

Facebook Weirdos

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

radon

radon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 893 posts
  • LocationAustralia
A young man was sentenced today with 21years jail for luring a young woman to her death after putting up a fake Facebook page and enticing her by saying she would get work working with animals. He arranged to meet with her in a seclude spot where he committed various crimes.

micro1000™

micro1000™

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 708 posts
  • LocationSerbia
Don't trust people over the internet.
Posted Image

radon

radon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 893 posts
  • LocationAustralia
I think so too. We need to have a small amount of trust but I guess we need to have boundaries.

localhost

localhost

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Don't trust people over the internet.

Not just don't trust people over the internet, but don't leave a trace of real life information over the internet. With Google, anyone could really stalk you.

stevo87

stevo87

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 127 posts
  • LocationUK
I think people just need to have their wits about them, always check people out, if someone says they can get you a job ring up the company etc and check they are who they say they are

ImmenseRadio.com - Non Stop Dance

ImmenseLive.com - Just Great Music

nxgabc

nxgabc

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts
  • Locationdelhi

i think too that.

Trent

Trent

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • LocationOrlando

It's just crazy how people even trust strangers online. Facebook is for people you know in real life only and maybe people you only know online but someone you know well also knows them well.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users