Welcome to General Talk
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account now!
Photo

Bowling?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Steven

Steven

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts
  • LocationKentucky
Any bowlers here? If so, what's your best game? I finally managed to break 200 just recently with a 201 and then a 203 the next week. :P
Posted Image

22_22

22_22

Experienced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,184 posts
  • LocationEngland
I go Bowling occasionally but I haven't been for a while, I usually go on Birthdays. :P

Steven

Steven

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts
  • LocationKentucky
Birthdays tend to be pretty popular at the bowling center. I used to bowl fairly frequently when I was young, and then I stopped only to start again just last year. Since I started again, I've been bowling probably once a week on average.
Posted Image

tunescool

tunescool

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 525 posts
i bowled in leagues every weekend from when i was 5 till i was like 17, and 2 leagues like the last 5 years. my mom worked in a bowling alley and both my parents were bowlers. i was above average, i averaged in the 190s. i slack at everything i do, i couldve been great. my highest game was like 260 something. i had strikes all the way up to the 10th frame, and the tenth or 11th ball i threw stupid and ended up with a split. closest i got to a 300

Steven

Steven

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts
  • LocationKentucky

i bowled in leagues every weekend from when i was 5 till i was like 17, and 2 leagues like the last 5 years. my mom worked in a bowling alley and both my parents were bowlers. i was above average, i averaged in the 190s. i slack at everything i do, i couldve been great. my highest game was like 260 something. i had strikes all the way up to the 10th frame, and the tenth or 11th ball i threw stupid and ended up with a split. closest i got to a 300

I bowled in a league when I was little, but only for a couple of years. My friend that got me back into bowling, his mom was a bowling coach and has something like 600 free games. That might be the only reason I got back into it. :P (This friend has bowled one 300 and averages around 220-250 or so)
Posted Image

radon

radon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 893 posts
  • LocationAustralia
Never tried bowling.Bowling's not big in this country There's a rink in the city so maybe I will give it a go. I reckon it's a game I may have some slight skill at. .

Steven

Steven

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts
  • LocationKentucky

Never tried bowling.Bowling's not big in this country There's a rink in the city so maybe I will give it a go. I reckon it's a game I may have some slight skill at. .

It's a great way to relieve some stress, for sure.
Posted Image

mariarao

mariarao

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • LocationKentucky
Honestly i never ever play bowling.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users