Welcome to General Talk
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account now!
Photo

Lie To Me

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

BeautifulAngel

BeautifulAngel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts
  • LocationHeaven ;)
I've recently just started watching a show called "Lie To Me" and I've been finding it very very interesting! Basically it's about this guy who can tell if people are lying by their body language and the movements they make. He helps cops find out who murdered so and so and what not and it's actually very very interesting.

Anyone else watch this show? What do you think of it?

general

general

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 125 posts
Yeah, I have watched this show, and I am astonished at the cleverness of the scenarist who wrote the Script.

BeautifulAngel

BeautifulAngel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts
  • LocationHeaven ;)

Yeah, I have watched this show, and I am astonished at the cleverness of the scenarist who wrote the Script.

I have to agree with you, the person who wrote the Script is very clever and smart. I really enjoy how they show pictures of actors, presidents and other famous people making the same faces that they are trying to explain. Very very well thought out and made. Really brilliant show and I like the story line. They did a great job at making the show and at making the show really interesting and fun.

Do you still watch the show? If so what episode are you on?

general

general

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 125 posts
No, I can't watch this show anymore because the program is not available here I live now.

Iskuzo

Iskuzo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 145 posts
  • LocationLondon

Nopes...what channel does it come on?

polo75

polo75

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 116 posts

Not heard about it...will give it a gtry

Teekay

Teekay

General Talk Admin

• Administrators
  • 2,105 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

I've seen just past the first season so far, I think it's great. It's a shame that there's only 3 seasons, however it might be to do with the fact that there is little ongoing story line throughout the series.

aworld

aworld

Settling In

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationNZ

I am a huge Tim Roth fan so this show is perfect for me. It has such a great story line. Another show similar which uses the same sort of stuff is The Mentalist. Though Lie to Me is wayyy better. And I am going to be buying Season 1-3 box set whenever I can get around to it.

What movies have people seen that Tim Roth is in?

BeautifulAngel

BeautifulAngel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts
  • LocationHeaven ;)

I've seen just past the first season so far, I think it's great. It's a shame that there's only 3 seasons, however it might be to do with the fact that there is little ongoing story line throughout the series.

I agree, it's difficult to make many seasons for a show that has very little story line to it. I wish they had more seasons though, I would definitely watch the new seasons! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users