Welcome to General Talk
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account now!
Photo

New 007 movie

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

BeautifulAngel

BeautifulAngel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts
  • LocationHeaven ;)
Has anyone seen this movie yet? My boyfriend really wants to see the movie and I was going to surprise him and buy him movie tickets to go see the movie. Unfortunately the tickets are still all sold out so I can't surprise him with movie tickets just yet.

I was wondering if anyone has seen this movie yet and if they liked the movie? My boyfriend is a HUGE 007 fan. He has all of the series of 007 and I think he has some 007 movies (not sure). Did you like the movie as much, more or less than the other 007 movies?

If you haven't watched it do you want to watch it? Do you like 007?

Sundadaran

Sundadaran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 236 posts
  • Locationlondon
I Saw the film and thought it was pretty good, however I found it bit boring.. I would have prefered more action in it :/

ford1001

ford1001

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts
  • LocationAustralia
It was actually pretty good, its the first I saw. However there were parts of the movie that were crossing over to real life at the time, the scene where Bond first meets the villain and well, the villain shows his feeling for Bond. Similar things were happening 2 rows infront of me.

RoachBlogger

RoachBlogger

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom
The new Bond film does look fairly good. I have never seen a 007 movie in my life though so it is something I am really going to have to start from the beginning and see what they are like. Not sure why I have never watched them, guess I am not that much of a movie guy.

ford1001

ford1001

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts
  • LocationAustralia

The new Bond film does look fairly good. I have never seen a 007 movie in my life though so it is something I am really going to have to start from the beginning and see what they are like. Not sure why I have never watched them, guess I am not that much of a movie guy.

I watched one of the ones towards the start of the franchise and I found it quite boring, maybe due to it not being modern day the tech was inferior.

nxgabc

nxgabc

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts
  • Locationdelhi

i din't watch it.

gengen

gengen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • LocationUK

I am going to watch it.

Iskuzo

Iskuzo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 145 posts
  • LocationLondon

I watched it. It wasnt very great...it could have been a lot better...

Iskuzo

Iskuzo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 145 posts
  • LocationLondon

havent watched it yet. I am not a bond fan...

cugis

cugis

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Didnt like it,

Ablion

Ablion

Settling In

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationMelborn

I watched this movie about few months ago and i don't think that it is a really very great movie. The story is based on some old patron and also looks like an 90's model movie, so i think it  is not the standard of Hollywood. 

Cady81

Cady81

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Yeah it's not so interesting compared to their previous series.   

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users