Welcome to General Talk
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account now!
Photo

Tea

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

Rikarudo

Rikarudo

New To GT

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationGermany
Tea is the second most consumed beverage in the world and one of the healthiest as well. There are various types, such as Oolong, Green or even Black tea. They are healthy, as they are a hot beverage, which contains various vitamins, strengthens your immune system and fights cavity, due to containing fluoride. Except water, this is the only beverage I drink on a daily basis. Do you drink it as well and enjoy it?

stevo87

stevo87

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 127 posts
  • LocationUK
Tea is a strange one for me, I do not drink it myself because I am not a big fan of it but it is extremely popular. But what really gets me is how environmentally unfriendly it is. In a time where everyone is going on about carbon footprints flying tea around the world has a huge impact, then all the kettles having the boil the water, when you think about it its probably far worse for the environment than any other drink.

ImmenseRadio.com - Non Stop Dance

ImmenseLive.com - Just Great Music

Dee Rose

Dee Rose

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • LocationSo Cal
I LOVE tea and drink it almost daily. I drink green, white, black, chamomile, and roibos. Sometimes I have fruit infusion teas also.

-Dee Rose

Another Damn Talk Show!

www.jasonoblivion.com

www.facebook.com/deerose.adts

james007

james007

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
I drink it as well. I just love it.

nxgabc

nxgabc

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts
  • Locationdelhi
i drink it also.

polo75

polo75

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 116 posts

I do not drink tea too much. I feel acidic after having it.

hyipplus

hyipplus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts
  • LocationVN

I also drink tea everyday but not much. Just for relax. Drink much tea can causes insomnia

Sundadaran

Sundadaran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 236 posts
  • Locationlondon

I love tea :) I have started to drink green tea now, something which is more healthy

cugis

cugis

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Have u tried masala tea?

Sundadaran

Sundadaran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 236 posts
  • Locationlondon

no I have not.. what does it taste like?

Nestel

Nestel

Settling In

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationUSA

No doubt tea is so common beverage around the world. I like green tea, it has good taste and beneficial for health and fitness. Green tea improves body metabolisms and help in burning fats of body. Daily consumption of green tea improves skin tone effectively.

Chaplin

Chaplin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

no I have not.. what does it taste like?

Which is quite a famous comprehensive Indian spices tea
It is said that there is no constant formulations. So you can feel free to blend the fragrance of preferences or choose what kinds of taste you want.

David Kit

David Kit

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
  • LocationUSA

Yes, I take a cup of tea with breakfast and in evening.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users