Welcome to General Talk
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account now!
Photo

Do you prefer to be more mature or much younger compared to your present age?

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

eva

eva

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
I wish I was 15 right now :D

Ritsevots

Ritsevots

Settling In

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationKhujand

Needless to say that I prefer to be much younger physically.

jason.1

jason.1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts
  • Locationus

yeah i want to become more mature than my present age :yes:

AnnaS

AnnaS

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

So difficult question for me. 

I'm mature. But from other side, I love to be young and feel some excitements about something, as a young person. I am very different in different area of my life, I can be very mature at my work in office and can be so a little girl at home or with my close friend. So, I prefer to be mature or younger, depends from each situation in my life.

Sundadaran

Sundadaran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 236 posts
  • Locationlondon

I would like to be much younger :P

polo75

polo75

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 116 posts

I prefer looking younger and I actually look younger than my age.

hyipplus

hyipplus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts
  • LocationVN

Actually, my appearance is younger than my age. So I just keep myself health.

Sundadaran

Sundadaran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 236 posts
  • Locationlondon

I would say younger

Lone Justice

Lone Justice

New To GT

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

perfectly happy being 55

Chaplin

Chaplin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Definitely, I like to be younger looking with my age!

Forums-Like-To-Ban-Me

Forums-Like-To-Ban-Me

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
  • Locationhelp im lost i forgot

i dont wish for eaither

I am ADHD and in my head both adult and child just how much you control its im getting older and not giving a crap so i just like to have fun within boundrys

but i do act up the the displeasure of my wife lol once in a home improvement store i saw a mini plunger

my mind hmm im bald i wonder if that would stick so i did and wow it stuck she went to the car What??

and dont show me buttons or the doorbell isle lol hey i have almost died 5 times meds my jobs a sec wasted is unexceptable

to not see everything nature what everyone misses to not live for me for once to not enjoy every sec is just cant accept or do it

i try to set boundarys but my whole life i lived a lie i had to hide being hyper wanting to bounce off the walls i had to hide who i am never allowed to be myself school jobs family

i want to finally be me both im goofy hyper strange sens of humor but im also kind compassionate and i love giving and helping people my favorite part of lead alarm investigator was helping on and off the job i traveled 40 miles to work in my car with lights

i loved helping broke down or out of gas or need a ride once i took a woman 5 miles to get her husband then 5 to gas station and back to there car i do it because i love it and hate when they try to pay or like them hide it in my center just to serve is enough for me

but back the op i guess both i just wish life and the web would accept it and look past my flaws

Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

The most difficult phase of life is not when no one understands you,
it is when you don't understand yourself.

Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain and most fools do.
- Benjamin Franklin

The next time you think you’re perfect, try walking on water.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users