Welcome to General Talk
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account now!
Photo

Diet plan "Minus Pound"

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

AnnaS

AnnaS

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

I'm actually follow it.

Amazing diet plan which is allow to eat everything you want, you just need to calculate calories, consume exactly calorie amount per day and adjust calorie intake every week based on simple formula that compare 2 weeks of weight and calories intake data.

This is no low calorie diet at all.

My friend lost 36 kg.

I've lost almost 12 kg for 10 months.

This diet plan can be used for weight loss, weigh gain or maintain. Any mode.

stevo87

stevo87

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 127 posts
  • LocationUK

Ahhh I think I will have to look into that, Ive never been that good at calorie counting though but that sounds like a great result

ImmenseRadio.com - Non Stop Dance

ImmenseLive.com - Just Great Music

RedBoom

RedBoom

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Really if you cut calories from your diet for one or two weeks, then have a cheat day. You're going to lose weight.

stevo87

stevo87

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 127 posts
  • LocationUK

Thats true, but I have a habit of snacking and forgetting how many calories I have had 

ImmenseRadio.com - Non Stop Dance

ImmenseLive.com - Just Great Music

Laurance

Laurance

Settling In

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationUSA

Very interesting info!It will be a great knowledge to us and thank you so much for sharing this valuable information with us.  Eating low carb diet and preferably green leafy veggies and fruits are sign to good health. These foods help you burning your body fats and manage your weight effectively. Avoid eating junk foods and fizzy drinks. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users