Welcome to General Talk
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account now!
Photo

My Favorite Maritime Artwork

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

ledinsek

ledinsek

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • LocationHagapolis
Born in Britain, Tim Thompson, started his painting work while he was twenty-seven. He spent his child years in the Channel Islands, where he was fascinated with the ocean and sailing. 
Tim Thompson established his reputation with the subjects of maritime artwork and he is renowned for his meticulous attention to detail and his ability to create dramatic and atmospheric images.

I love all forms of water and boats.

THT

THT

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

I really enjoy all kinds of ships. I used to be an aggressive swimmer.

gracedav

gracedav

New To GT

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Locationsodan

Your selections are superbs!

Ablion

Ablion

Settling In

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationMelborn

Really very creative and impressive graphics work you have done here. The main thing which i like most in these pictures is the concept because it is the only thing which makes a picture meaningful and acceptable for the viewers.

Cady81

Cady81

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Really very creative and impressive graphics work you have done here. The main thing which i like most in these pictures is the concept because it is the only thing which makes a picture meaningful and acceptable for the viewers.

Hi, Ablion, thanks for offering us such excellent insights.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users