Welcome to General Talk
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account now!
Photo

Where do you find the inspiration for your work?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Osina

Osina

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Where do you find the inspiration for your work?

polo75

polo75

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 116 posts

I have a colleague and she really inspires me to work better.

Sundadaran

Sundadaran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 236 posts
  • Locationlondon

My partner :)

safexcrane

safexcrane

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • LocationIndia

I just believe  in myself and my God.

BlackyBunch

BlackyBunch

New To GT

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationLondon

My mom is the one who inspires me in my work stuffs.

These days I'm playing jackpot games with my friends

Forums-Like-To-Ban-Me

Forums-Like-To-Ban-Me

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
  • Locationhelp im lost i forgot

The greatist inseration on and in my life is my father he wasnt good he was great

honer dignity respect all that the woman is gold split house choirs or me disabled you doo all of them you can

they may not have always done it right but who back when i was growing up did

but you look back and see beyound the hurt into what was done or however you want to say it

he wanted and tried to make me a hard working honest man he tought me military style he was national gaurd during nam

he missed by a hair it was ending so he wasnt drafted

he raised me with those and other values he tought me fighting early and told to stand up but not cause the trouble

he rasied me how to smooth talk bad situations bills salesmen etc he was quiet patient and took allot to make him mad

it took till my late 20s to have all this kick in and be that person in my 20s the saddest day of my life was when i got into leagel trouble

the look of hurt and dissapointment did more than words and he never said many words just worked and helped me find a way out

then 10 years ago i met my angel my savior my wife she forced me to take pain killers better care of my health and the last couple problems diagnosed and medicated etc

with her i live up to mostly finachal stability he wanted for me i have the honer love and respect he tought i have the love and ways he and mom demonstrated about marriage

i have the refusal to give up there is no d word in his or my vocabulary you work and like the hell im going through with the goverment and help i need his words show me and for the most part calm cool and talk them to your side but i have a temper and my writeing skills suck

so much to much to list him and mom still around hes more grouchy but hey me my sister and 3 grand kids and me clinging to tight for answers hey he deservs grouchy but still a great man

now im joining big brothers stuff hopeing to pass some of that wisdom on and patience on to someone else

and again i have yet to find smell cheks i cant smell good i funked cooked on cronics

Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

The most difficult phase of life is not when no one understands you,
it is when you don't understand yourself.

Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain and most fools do.
- Benjamin Franklin

The next time you think you’re perfect, try walking on water.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users