Welcome to General Talk
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account now!
Photo

Sitting on the beach at night listening to the waves

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

pre

pre

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

I like to sit on the beach at night listening to the waves on the sea for during exposure to nature sound and environmental noise can make the stress recovery or alternatively you can to to the site www.soundrown.com there are a lot of ambient sounds to help you relax, focus, and escape.

santy25105

santy25105

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • LocationIndia

really this so amazing moments when i sit on the beach and listing the waves sounds thats comes from the sea and its keep me stress free.

Teekay

Teekay

General Talk Admin

• Administrators
  • 2,105 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Awesome site, thanks for sharing!

Ashish92

Ashish92

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
  • LocationIndia

A really good site, and I don't have access to river daily but I spend at least 20 minutes daily alone on my roof feeling the wind on my face, soothes me from within.

daydreamer

daydreamer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

I like to sit at the beach and listen to the waves too. Alternatively you can sit down on a bench near a river or lake and enjoy some fresh air. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users