Welcome to General Talk
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account now!
Photo

Too lazy to make an imaginative title, enjoy the drawing.

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Chaplin

Chaplin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

ChristinaNguyenVietnamesepainter_(1).jpgChristinaNguyenVietnamesepainter_(3).jpgChristinaNguyenVietnamesepainter_(4).jpgChristinaNguyenVietnamesepainter_(5).jpgChristinaNguyenVietnamesepainter_(6).jpgChristinaNguyenVietnamesepainter_(7).jpgChristinaNguyenVietnamesepainter_(8).jpgChristinaNguyenVietnamesepainter_(9).jpgChristinaNguyenVietnamesepainter_(10).jpChristinaNguyenVietnamesepainter_(11).jpChristinaNguyenVietnamesepainter_(12).jpChristinaNguyenVietnamesepainter_(13).jpChristinaNguyenVietnamesepainter_(14).jpChristinaNguyenVietnamesepainter_(15).jpChristinaNguyenVietnamesepainter_(16).jpChristinaNguyenVietnamesepainter_(17).jpChristinaNguyenVietnamesepainter_(18).jpChristinaNguyenVietnamesepainter_(19).jpChristinaNguyenVietnamesepainter_(20).jpChristinaNguyenVietnamesepainter_(21).jpChristinaNguyenVietnamesepainter_(22).jpChristinaNguyenVietnamesepainter_(23).jpChristinaNguyenVietnamesepainter_(24).jpChristinaNguyenVietnamesepainter_(25).jpChristinaNguyenVietnamesepainter_(26).jpChristinaNguyenVietnamesepainter_(27).jpChristinaNguyenVietnamesepainter_(28).jpChristinaNguyenVietnamesepainter_(29).jpChristinaNguyenVietnamesepainter_(30).jpChristinaNguyenVietnamesepainter_(31).jpChristinaNguyenVietnamesepainter_(32).jpChristinaNguyenVietnamesepainter_(33).jpChristinaNguyenVietnamesepainter_(34).jpChristinaNguyenVietnamesepainter_(35).jpChristinaNguyenVietnamesepainter_(36).jp

My personal favorites kind of paintings is the oil painting. ... here is the artworks of Christina Nguyen.

She was born in Mountain View and afterwards grew up in San Jose. Her father was a professional fisherman who fished mainly in the bay area during her youth and after that in California in her late teens. 

Her art works is somewhat influenced by the sea and the nature.  

ChristinaNguyenVietnamesepainter_(2).jpg

Moden

Moden

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • LocationElgin, IL

These paintings are very impressive and show off a very unique talent.

apticon

apticon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

I will say that these paintings are very eye-catching......

John Lan

John Lan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Wow ! Very awesome drawing artwork , what a beautiful rainy day, so beautiful  . Great done ! 

Guest_aimalfunction_*

Guest_aimalfunction_*
  • Guests

Just loooove it, wonderful.............. thank you very much!!

Bertrand Russel

Bertrand Russel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

I love these paintings they are so touching.....each is so vivid and touching... thank you for sharing this..

ChatRBox

ChatRBox

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

I can tell that these paintings were not easy to create. But this tells me that I should draw and paint in the style that best suits me and not copy anyone.

Freer

Freer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

I must say these are : Outstanding........:)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users