Welcome to General Talk
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account now!
Photo

How Do You Learn To Speak English Fluently?

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

MargStone

MargStone

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Read lots of english articles and watch english movies. Learn from it and practice speaking the language everyday.

SteveJackson

SteveJackson

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • LocationJacksonville

Read lots of english articles and watch english movies. Learn from it and practice speaking the language everyday.

I agree. Use the langauage everyday whenever you talk to anyone. Learn also the right pronunciation by watching English programs and listening carefuly to each words.

stockbrokers

stockbrokers

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • Locationindonesia

I took a course when I was child

steve

steve

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
A common problem for English student in Vietnam is how to carry on a conversation with a foreigner after introductions.
They don't know what topics are appropriate or interesting to foreigners.
There are some books aims to address the problem by offering some discussion topics favored by foreigners in conversational English.
So, you should choose some books which are based on some interesting topic for everyday English and includes a list of useful expressions, key words and dialogues often between a Vietnamese and a foreigner or between two foreigners. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users