Welcome to General Talk
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account now!
Photo

Homemade Vs. Store Bought Desserts

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

ChatRBox

ChatRBox

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Back in when I was child, I used to think that just because certain cakes and cookies looked appealing on the outside due to their colors, frosting, and decorations always meant it would taste delicious. Well, back on my tenth birthday, I realized how wrong I was.

For my tenth birthday, I wanted a special cake from the Randall's bakery that had ice cream cones on each corner and the frosting served as the ice cream itself! :D  When that day finally came after coming home from school, I was so excited and couldn't wait to try out that cake. However, once I took that first bite, it was okay, but not that great. :shake:  I soon got tired of it after a while, and eventually, mold started to grow on the cake and we had to throw out the whole remaining chunk! That experience very much put an end to my days of wanting stuff from the stores' bakeries.

Today, I bake my own stuff at home and let me tell you, in my opinion, they taste more delicious and are a bit more healthier than the stuff bought in stores. :great:  Every now and then I would buy some plain cookies from the bakery, even some with candy in it, but no more cakes. In fact, I'm a lot happier baking my own stuff at home. :yes:

makaniel17

makaniel17

Settling In

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Locationphilippines

Sure, they taste even more delicious because of all that love that went into them!

Lemel.G

Lemel.G

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

They taste more delicious and are a bit more healthier than the stuff bought in stores.   

I have no doubt about that.

David Kit

David Kit

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
  • LocationUSA

I prefer Homemade and specially selfmade desserets and dishes.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users