Welcome to General Talk
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account now!
Photo

Homemade Candy Vs. Store-Bought Candy

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

ChatRBox

ChatRBox

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

I've loved candy all my life. Up until Easter of 2012, I always ate the store-bought candy; however, on Easter of 2012, after making homemade peanut butter cups for the first time, I realized something different between store-bought and homemade candy.

Even though they both taste delicious, in my opinion, homemade candy tastes more delicious than store-bought. When it comes to store-bought, I realized that the candies, according to their nutrition charts on the packages, had more ingredients than I thought. For the homemade candies, I don't want to give too much away but when I make the candies, I don't even have to add sugar!

aflc

aflc

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Home-made healthy candy with no sugar? It's far beyond my imagination. 

louiza

louiza

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Well I guess there a special charm to home made candy, but I have yet to taste home made chocolate better than the chocolate from hersheys.

Mystique

Mystique

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 150 posts
  • LocationCape Town

I've never really made candies from home, so I can't really say. 

~ Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else ~

David Kit

David Kit

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
  • LocationUSA

I don't have any experience to make any type of candy in home, so I prefer Store Bought candy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users