Welcome to General Talk
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account now!
Photo

wow this is a empty section

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Forums-Like-To-Ban-Me

Forums-Like-To-Ban-Me

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
  • Locationhelp im lost i forgot

im disabled and have learned to hate this country with a ver nasty taste left over from it

they refuse to fix a breathing machine of mine medicare providers big fight over a year

i had to sick the goverment on the goverment i filed aganst medicare

i have learned disabled means worthless step on and ignore

they cut my state medical card so it pays basically nothing

the sate did that because of our lousy idiot governor misspending and the gove cutting funds

now the news trying to cut foodstamps everything

they take more and more from use disabled elderly and try to hide and make us dissapere

example my state has weatherization it was a fight to get on

just to find everything cut supposed to replace windows and doors nope cut

i got one door because it was damaged

the rest silicone spray foam furnace cleaned and a 5 doller or less wrap on my water heater

and i had to call a senator 3 or mor time untill a state inspector finally came and forced them to do it all and right

they live all rich and happy incress there pay and take from us

i balence the ok and poverty line i make hard choices of food or bills

i cant afford care repairs or care i cant do most myself anymore when i used to

i have grants and aid dangled like meat for use to fight over and i dont useally win

i have a shower to small for my shoer chair let alone a 6.3 person

they dangle grants that would upgrade my bathroom and make it better for me

we have military fight for the worthless not neccisary fights come home to not get care or help

look up how many make up homeless jail etc flash backs and take there fam out

we got familys and mentally ill who dont need to be on the street just help and reeducation so they can learn a new job and take there familys off the streets

nope lets pay other countrys start wars that we need our noses out of lets see irag middle east trying to change there whole life i dont know why there pissed off

o we want oil over there we dont try the genoclde inafrica and other horrible crap no just the middle east

and we wont help our country but will every other country

we spy and censore our country more than the sheep will ever know or see most refuse that realilty that we are basically a communist country

with all the bs there doing to us and not doing so much black crap that is now being proven true and in the news they called us crazy well look who was right about what there doing and thats just the news so much more still not shown or known

your fancy car built in gps did you read the agree ment screen when you first used the gps it says data ma be collected and stored

ooo sombodys watching

oo onstar in trouble for spying and collecting data they would and still do turn the mic on in your car and record who cares nothing to hide BS its my right to privacy

wow i just love this country hey another fact face book gives to the goverment and loves the more personal data and agendas you put on

most all sites the goverment watches censors or owns most of my shareing and download sites gone

im done to much to complain rant and whatever about and my browser spell check seems disabled on this site so stick it with my bad spelling i used hooked on chronics

Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

The most difficult phase of life is not when no one understands you,
it is when you don't understand yourself.

Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain and most fools do.
- Benjamin Franklin

The next time you think you’re perfect, try walking on water.

aflc

aflc

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Oh man ! I feel so sorry for you.

Forums-Like-To-Ban-Me

Forums-Like-To-Ban-Me

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
  • Locationhelp im lost i forgot

thanks allot

no need to feel sorry didnt mean to come off that way feel sorry for vets elderly and those night fighting

me its bad its very stressfull gov docs etc but i refuse to take this countrys crap and i refuse to let them crap on others the senators in my area dread me and probably got a filter on emails by now i email mail call every week or so funny dont know why there out or meeting

its just the new america the america hidden and dity secreats and a country who has decided below middle clas doesnt matter and has no rights

they think over spending paying themselfs and friends other countrys etc should fall on the states and the people the states dont get there money the state cant help pay or give grants to all of us

it always starts at the top

im not cold hearted like the recent disater yea nasty yes bad but you wont help your own people and vets but your going to spend who knows how much on them

we have become the worlds pacifier they all run to us know we will drop it all to pay and help them

we need to fix ourselfs before that crap before takeing from the lower class the poor to pay for this countrys adventures and world saveing

look at the number so big theres no words for it in the middle east wasnt needed

bush promised we are not trying to make them us

hmm womens rights voteing etc like abouve no clue why they hate us that crap is going to bring violence on us our people

what was it before 911 sadam was killing people again already said in africa and others a weekly but were not in bed with them

the 911 war a scam i have met maraine fore recon person they train and eat navy seals and then the ones no one is supposed to know about

they could get the so called elusive bin laden bull coverup to waste money and make new oil friends

o well sorry i will shut up just sick of the backhanded stuff my country does and who has to pay for all there games

o wheres the spell check i looked all over the top my browser is disabled here my spelling sucks if i dont have a spell check guess i could use another program but copy and paste here is a pain too

Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

The most difficult phase of life is not when no one understands you,
it is when you don't understand yourself.

Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain and most fools do.
- Benjamin Franklin

The next time you think you’re perfect, try walking on water.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users