Welcome to General Talk
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account now!
Photo

Gay Rights?

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

BeautifulAngel

BeautifulAngel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts
  • LocationHeaven ;)
I am 100% for gay rights. They are people and they deserve to be respected and loved. If they love the same sex then what difference does it make, if that's what makes them truly happy, why not let them be happy.

Everyone deserves to be happy and to feel loved as well as respected.

In Canada gay marriage is accepted and I know of a lot of gay couples who are married.

My question is, do you think that gays should have the right to adopt?

Ghost

Ghost

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 122 posts
  • LocationDixie

My question is, do you think that gays should have the right to adopt?

Why shouldn't they? Unless a couple causes harm, I don't see why not.

BeautifulAngel

BeautifulAngel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts
  • LocationHeaven ;)

Why shouldn't they? Unless a couple causes harm, I don't see why not.

I agree with you 100%. I've seen a lot of gay parents who have been amazing parents to their kids, who have loved their kids, who have always been there for their kids. Hell sometimes I find a lot of gay couples are more loving, respectful and thankful towards their child as well as really thankful for their child. If they can give that child an amazing life and that child is happy then it shouldn't matter if the parents are gay or not. People from the LGBT community should be able to have all the same rights as people who aer straight. We are all human and like I said above, we all deserve to be loved and respected.

localhost

localhost

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

I'm against gay marriage. It's immoral, in my opinion. If they want to be gay, then they can be. But I don't think they should have equal rights with heterosexual married couples.

Just a polite question - who do you feel should decide the rights of others, based on opinions that it is immoral?

jevika

jevika

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
  • Locationindia
I think that's rare, but nice!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users