Welcome to General Talk
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account now!
Photo

Do you like pasta al pomodoro?

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

Patric

Patric

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • LocationPleasanboro

Does here anyone know what is the difference between pasta sauce and marinara sauce?

Freer

Freer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Does here anyone know what is the difference between pasta sauce and marinara sauce?

There are already good answers out there to your query.

https://answers.yaho...07153449AA6PHou

Bartholomew

Bartholomew

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Is rice your main part of meal? or even your main source of food?

No, not really. I just like it, have no idea, but I just like it a lot.

Bilalan

Bilalan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts
  • Locationpakistan

Yup! i like pastao al pomodoro very much. Speaking of pasta, grain pasta is my favorite pasta and spaghetti is probably the first thing everyone thinks of.

As matter of fact, pasta comprises rice, noodles and wheat products including Ristto, Ripieni, Pizza, Gnocchi, as well as Polenta.

These are all Italian's main course. Just as rice and wheat products are the love in many many other foreign countries, they are also fairly important for Italian.

Henry Scoot

Henry Scoot

New To GT

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Yes i like to eat pasta very much and pasta is easy to cook as their are many health benefits of eating pasta.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users