Welcome to General Talk
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account now!
Photo

Do you still play crossword puzzles?

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

MargStone

MargStone

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Playing crosswords in my daily newspaper is part of my morning routine. Is there anyone here a crossword lover? 

SteveJackson

SteveJackson

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • LocationJacksonville

I'm hooked to crosswords. I get lots of puzzles on http://freedailycrosswords.com and print them. 

MargStone

MargStone

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Do I need to install anything or sign up to print those puzzles?

SteveJackson

SteveJackson

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • LocationJacksonville

You don't need  to sign up or anything. Just go through and choose from the archives. It has a collection of puzzles from LA Time and USA Today. 

MargStone

MargStone

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

You don't need  to sign up or anything. Just go through and choose from the archives. It has a collection of puzzles from LA Time and USA Today. 

Thanks for SteveJackson. I checked the site and I found it very interesting. You're right, there are lots of crosswords that I can play. I also ask my daughter to print me some, so I can have them on the go.

Teekay

Teekay

General Talk Admin

• Administrators
  • 2,105 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Am not very good at crosswords, more of a Sudoku fan.

SteveJackson

SteveJackson

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • LocationJacksonville

Am not very good at crosswords, more of a Sudoku fan.

I also love Sudoku. Very challenging!

Lone Justice

Lone Justice

New To GT

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

love crosswords and do them as part of a regimen my doctor has me doing...  I was 'lucky' enough to walk away, more or less, from a head on collision with a drunk driver 11 years ago and its one of my daily brain exercises to help me.

Ashish92

Ashish92

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
  • LocationIndia

Yes I still like to play crossword puzzles whenever I come across one and I have time for it, to be honest you always learn something new from crosswords.

MargStone

MargStone

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Yes I still like to play crossword puzzles whenever I come across one and I have time for it, to be honest you always learn something new from crosswords.

That's true! crosswords are my mental exercise every morning. They say it can ward off dementia. 

swatijain2233

swatijain2233

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts
  • LocationJaipur

Yes, I play crosswords erveryday

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users