Welcome to General Talk
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account now!
Photo

Qualities you look for in a potential partner

qualities relationship

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Teekay

Teekay

General Talk Admin

• Administrators
  • 2,105 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

What qualities do you look for in a potential partner?

Bertrand Russel

Bertrand Russel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

What I am looking for in a potential partner is sincerity and honesty. 

Mr.Panos

Mr.Panos

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationGreece
I don't really know. I don't think that there will ever exist an ideal partner without any disadvantage. However, there are some musts. I would never hire someone as a partner if (s)he was not a responsible and a serious person. If we need to do business, we need to act like professionals, right? In addition, (s)he must be polite and has much knowledge of the subject that we would be interested in. It would be great if (s)he could have some important past experience which would make me understand that (s)he would be the most suitable person for partnership.
Many people are looking for knowledge, universities diplomas and other secondary things. Personally, I am looking for a person who is friendly, talented and (s)he wants to learn new things. In my opinion, innovation and curiosity are the best things for a partnership.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users