Welcome to General Talk
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account now!
Photo

Do you like darts?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

lludawg

lludawg

New To GT

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

I love playing darts with my friends once in a while. I am not that good at it but I really respect the pros who can get a bulls-eye really easily.

Check out these crazy dart masters!

BeautifulAngel

BeautifulAngel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts
  • LocationHeaven ;)

That is nuts! I would never be able to get all three darts in the green! Haha 

We used to have a dart board at my parents so I used to play all the time when I was a kid.. I wouldn't say that I'm very good at it, but I am familiar with the game :P

Where I currently live now I have a dart board in my room which is nice, but I don't have enough room to actually play the darts. Plus I haven't played in a while so I don't want to make any holes in the wall XD 

Beans

Beans

Settling In

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationAtlanta, GA

Actually, I do very much so. My husband and I play for Mada (a dart league out of marietta GA). We play at different venues through out the season. Each season goes about 10 weeks. We both have won trophies (he has more than I do). Darts is something my family is known for. My mom got me started on it.

Combo

Combo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationEngland

No, I'm awful at it in all honesty.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users