Welcome to General Talk
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account now!
Photo

Dawn of the planet of the apes

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

BeautifulAngel

BeautifulAngel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts
  • LocationHeaven ;)

Has anyone seen this movie yet? 

I went to the movie theaters with my boyfriend to watch this movie. It was an amazing movie. Very well done! I usually don't like sequels but this movie was beyond what I was expecting. I would highly recommend everyone to watch it. If you liked the first Planet Of The Apes then you will definitely like this one! 

For those of you who have seen the sequel, what did you think of the movie? (please no spoilers) 

Teekay

Teekay

General Talk Admin

• Administrators
  • 2,105 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

I have not seen this movie, yet. It's on my 'movies to watch' list for the summer, will be catching up with the first movie beforehand.

SteveJackson

SteveJackson

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • LocationJacksonville

I'm about to watch the movie. Will see if it's better than the 1st one. 

aworld

aworld

Settling In

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationNZ

I got to see the movie for free but I didn't think much of it compared to the other one Rise of the Planet of the Apes. I prefer the old Planet of the Apes that Tim Burton directed though.

What did everyone think of it compared to Burton's version?

BeautifulAngel

BeautifulAngel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts
  • LocationHeaven ;)

I got to see the movie for free but I didn't think much of it compared to the other one Rise of the Planet of the Apes. I prefer the old Planet of the Apes that Tim Burton directed though.

What did everyone think of it compared to Burton's version?

To be honest, I don't think I've ever seen Burton's version of Planet of The Apes.. Didn't even know someone else made a version haha 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users