Welcome to General Talk
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account now!
Photo

What Pets Do You Have?

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

collinsexton

collinsexton

Settling In

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationUnited States

What pets do you have? I have a lab mix, and I also have a doxon. I absolutely love both of them. They are very fun to be around, but the lab mix isn't really trained to handle the outdoors. If you were to leave the door open, she'll run away and she'll think it's a game when you chase her. The doxon, on the other hand, handles the outdoors very well, and doesn't even need to be on a leash.

What pets do you have?

BeautifulAngel

BeautifulAngel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts
  • LocationHeaven ;)

Labs can definitely be hyper dogs which is why your dog might want to think everything is a game. My mixed lab was the same way, she had lots of energy and if she got outside it was a game to see if she can run faster than you and for how long could she get us to chase her. 

I currently have a cat named Willow. She's the only pet I have. She's  3 years old and she's a tabby. She's very affection and she loves attention. If I spend too much time typing and not enough time petting her she will go on my keyboard, lay down and look at me like "I'm right in front of you, pet me" haha. She's very adorable, she loves to cuddle at night as well, she'll actually go under the covers and snuggles. Couldn't ask for a better/more loving cat. 

Combo

Combo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationEngland

1 Dog and 2 cats here.

GoldenBlade

GoldenBlade

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts
  • LocationVirginia
I own a betta fish. My parents have a yellow lab, black cat, and over 60 rabbits in their rabbitry.

playera

playera

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

3 dogs, 2 birds, 1 cat.  I wanna own a blue tongue skink one day too.

What's a life and where do I download it? 

nidhish

nidhish

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationRaipur

i just have 2 labs  :oops:

juvy

juvy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts