Welcome to General Talk
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account now!
Photo

Bus

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Kaynil

Kaynil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Do you ride on the bus often?

I don't have a driver license nor my own vehicle so I tend to catch the bus quite often.
I was wondering if anyone of the forum was in my case.

has anything fun or embarrassing happened to you while on the bus?

I've had nice and grumpy bus drivers.

A nice one gave me a free ride in the morning when my card failed and helped an old lady to get on the boss. 

A grumpy one forced me to pass my card again with the machine, and that caused 5 bucks to be charged. It wa weird since i thought he saw me correctly putting it in, but I guess he thought I was pretending or something. o_O I honestly don't know.

So, how often do you ride the bus?

what stories do you have to share?

Daniel

Daniel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

I haven't had to ride the bus at all, and quite frankly before I got my license I wasn't able to go anywhere without a friend or a parent taking me somewhere :P I used the College's bus for awhile to go back and forth to the school but that was really annoying so I quit using it.

DFibY5u.png

aworld

aworld

Settling In

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationNZ

The main transport in New Zealand is buses. We don't have trains or anything like that. Well Auckland does, but no where else really. I think Wellington might but we're not as train worthy as America or ones like that.

I love the bus. I can get a whole week of bus rides for $25. That is $5 a day. You get the week end for free. So long as you make two trips outside of a 2 hour period you get the rest of the day for free.

stockbrokers

stockbrokers

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • Locationindonesia

the buses are very dirty and not well maintained here in my country, there are a lot of accidents involving buses and there are a lot of thiefs

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users