Well, I am fond of the Cracked website, and they have taken a liking to publish the misinformation behind sensationalist headlines that have made it out and many people take as truth.
I was hoping you'd have some more fake news to share. maybe those stupid chains that keep popping or something.
Hewre's the latest one: http://www.cracked.c...acebook-8514_p2
1. No, cellphones are not slowing down restaurants. The restaurant story is far from reliable.
2. Smelling farts does not cure cancer or make you live longer.
3. #WeStillcoming hilarious wedding photo and text messaging got things backwards (turns out the uninvited were the wedding people).
4. Coolio is not releasing his new material through a Porn site.
5. Justin Bieber did not try to cut lines pretending to need a wheelchair.
6. Dutch cyclist never booked any seat and missed the doomed flights.
7. It wasn't a 100 of AID researchers scientist that died in the plane attack, it was actually 6. (Still quite regrettable)
Did you believe or hear any of these recent ones?