Welcome to General Talk
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account now!
Photo

R.I.P. Robin Williams

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Kaynil

Kaynil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationAustralia

I discovered the news a few hours ago. I'm truly shocked to hear such a sudden news. Robin William was a beloved actor from my childhood and I am terribly sorry to see him go. I can only offer my condolences to his family and loved ones.

I don't want to pry much on the circumstances surrounding his death and instead sharing the beautiful words of his wife:

“This morning, I lost my husband and my best friend, while the world lost one of its most beloved artists and beautiful human beings. I am utterly heartbroken. On behalf of Robin’s family we are asking for privacy during our time of profound grief. As he is remembered, it is our hope the focus will not be on Robin’s death, but on the countless moments of joy and laughter he gave to millions.”

:cry:

Source: http://www.foxnews.c...-officials-say/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users