Welcome to General Talk
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account now!
Photo

The Stanley Parable

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Kaynil

Kaynil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationAustralia
Has anyone heard about The Stanley Parable by Galactic Cafe or tried themselves this game ?

The Stanley Parable is a first person exploration game. You will play as Stanley, and you will not play as Stanley.
You will follow a story, you will not follow a story. You will have a choice, you will have no choice.
The game will end, the game will never end. Contradiction follows contradiction, the rules of how games should work are broken, then broken again. 
This world was not made for you to understand. But as you explore, slowly, meaning begins to arise, the paradoxes might start to make sense, perhaps you are powerful after all. The game is not here to fight you; it is inviting you to dance.

This is honestly a very fun title, I find it addictive as you want to explore the alternatives.
I really like the narrator's work.

Daniel

Daniel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

I have and I have done some of the endings but not all of them :P I am hoping to get through all of them if I ever have the time.

DFibY5u.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users