Welcome to General Talk
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account now!
Photo

Could you create a huge tech company?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

aworld

aworld

Settling In

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationNZ

Could you create a huge tech company such as Apple, Facebook, that sort of thing.

How long do you think it would take you and what is some of the stuff you would need.

What type of company would you make. And would you start off with an office or just start from home?

Would you hire peope from the start?

Mr.Panos

Mr.Panos

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationGreece

That's a tough question. I think that everyone who has a huge budget can create a big tech company, but this is not the hard part. It is more difficult to improve and develop the products and the services of that company than just create it. Every Founder or Chief Executive Officer needs to know about Marketing, Economics and Sales especially at the beginning when there will be no staff. 

Personally, I know only about Human Resources, Internal Affairs, Human Resources Development and Training and some stuff about Economics. Nothing special. That's why, I don't believe that I would ever create a successful company like Facebook or Apple all alone. 

Don't forget that Apple was created by a team of people who used to enjoy what they were doing. So, what's the tip? Do what you enjoy doing and you will be successful! 

Daniel

Daniel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

A tech company, I might be able to but would I be willing to risk everything to do so? Probably not and I don't really have the know how to do it right. However if I did I would start it out of my basement or something more than likely and then work my way into a small office.

DFibY5u.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users