Welcome to General Talk
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account now!
Photo

Do You Remember Kindergarten?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Beans

Beans

Settling In

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationAtlanta, GA

So, alot of us are old farts. Kindergarten was over a decade ago, for me 2 decades ago. My oldest child just started kindergarten last week and I'm excited for her but sad for me. She's growing up so fast. Do you remember kindergarten? What was your favorite part? For me my favorite time was recess :D It's about the only thing I really remember.

Daniel

Daniel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

To be entirely honest....I don't recall my Kindergarten years very well and I am not very old at all :P

DFibY5u.png

stockbrokers

stockbrokers

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • Locationindonesia

yes I remember my friends, but I forgot most of it and also my teachers

night traveller

night traveller

Settling In

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationEast Anglia

Just one or two vague memories

stockbrokers

stockbrokers

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • Locationindonesia

yes i remember my some friends and teachers but not all friends

Smooth

Smooth

Settling In

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

I don't remember kindergarten but only because I didn't go to kindergarten.  When I started school I went straight to 2nd grade. I remember that pretty clear, even though it's been 37 years!

Wow....37 years....

I feel SO flippin' old!  :rofl:

LLyUV

LLyUV

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
Where I'm from, kindergarten is for four-year-olds and is optional (kids start school at age five).  I have many vivid memories from when I was at kindergarten, including the names of both teachers (and what they looked like, how they acted etc), the names of the kids (including some I either never encountered again or didn't encounter again until after leaving primary school), the layout of the building and playground, what I ate, conversations I had, days that were out of the ordinary (e.g. Wacky Wednesday, and Teddy Bears picnic day (and the teddy bear I brought that day)), the names of the animals, and my daily routine.

nidhish

nidhish

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationRaipur

Yes i do remember my kindergarten days as those were my best days of my life. 

Tabish khan

Tabish khan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • LocationIndia

Yes i do remember my days of kindergarten  as it was the golden days i spent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users