Welcome to General Talk
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account now!
Photo

oh no

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

playera

playera

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

I slipped and accidentally registered, what do I do? I've been searching for a neat place to call home, as the last forum I frequented became everything I don't like.

Here's to hoping I like it here, and that I am also liked and become one with the regulars. Anywats, a bit about myself, I'm a low life nerd with not many hopes for survival, whose daily life consists of nothing but Internet browsing, movie watching and the occasional doodle. Somehow, I plan to be rich some day, and you're all welcomed to crash at my castle. 

Woop.

What's a life and where do I download it? 

Teekay

Teekay

General Talk Admin

• Administrators
  • 2,105 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom
:rofl:

Hey there. A warm welcome to General Talk.

playera

playera

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Why thank you, thank you. 

Anonymoose

Anonymoose

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • LocationUnited states
Welcome playera

playera

playera

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Thankya

Chaplin

Chaplin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

I slipped and accidentally registered, what do I do? I've been searching for a neat place to call home, as the last forum I frequented became everything I don't like.

Here's to hoping I like it here, and that I am also liked and become one with the regulars. Anywats, a bit about myself, I'm a low life nerd with not many hopes for survival, whose daily life consists of nothing but Internet browsing, movie watching and the occasional doodle. Somehow, I plan to be rich some day, and you're all welcomed to crash at my castle. 

Woop.

Have you ever truly feared for your life?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users