Welcome to General Talk
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account now!
Photo

Last text you got?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

theezy

theezy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
Who sent the last text message you received? What did it say?

Lemel.G

Lemel.G

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

The last text message I received was from my neighbor ...it says sorry sir I am using your wife........I am using day and night ......I am using when you not present at home........in fact I am using more than you are using.....I confess this because now I feel very much guilt...Hope you will accept my sincere apologies.....I went home and had a big fight with my wife.......Few minutes later my neighbor sent me another message...Sorry Sir spelling mistake... it's not wife but wifi..... 

Chaplin

Chaplin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

The last text message I received was from my neighbor ...it says sorry sir I am using your wife........I am using day and night ......I am using when you not present at home........in fact I am using more than you are using.....I confess this because now I feel very much guilt...Hope you will accept my sincere apologies.....I went home and had a big fight with my wife.......Few minutes later my neighbor sent me another message...Sorry Sir spelling mistake... it's not wife but wifi..... 

And? Are you texting regularely?

SteveJackson

SteveJackson

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • LocationJacksonville

The last text I received was "Take care honey."

jimparsonjp7

jimparsonjp7

Settling In

• Members