Welcome to General Talk
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account now!
Photo

Intro

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Smooth

Smooth

Settling In

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Hello forum-goers!

I am Smooth and I've been looking for a new place to hang my boots for some time, and I stumbled across your site entirely by accident. But it looks pretty nice so I decided to give it a shot.

I've been active on Forums for about 10 years and I think it's a blast sharing ideas and thoughts with other people from around the world.

I'm a Mom, a hunter, a fisherwoman, a biker, an avid book reader; I am extremely opinionated and I tend to get very vocal about my beliefs. But I also like to learn about other customs, ideas and beliefs.

I am an avid supporter of our Second Amendment rights and I enjoy talking about guns.

I see a few familiar names in your members list; I guess foruming is as fun for several others as it is for me!

I am 44 years old, I have a Son who is 25, I live in a suburb near Detroit (yuck) and I hope to settle in here at General Talk and make some new friends! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users