Welcome to General Talk
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account now!
Photo

Do you believe that blood type determines personality?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

louiza

louiza

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Do you know if any of your friends believe this? Some believe that personality is influenced by blood type! Do you believe your blood type can show your personality?

loy

loy

Settling In

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Now, let me get this straight, Louiza. You mean to tell me that a person's blood type can tell you what their personality is like?

Patric

Patric

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • LocationPleasanboro

Now, let me get this straight, Louiza. You mean to tell me that a person's blood type can tell you what their personality is like?

Sure. Each blood type relates to a different personality type.

Miss_Chinx

Miss_Chinx

New To GT

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationIn your bed

Of course, for example, it's said that blood type A people are sensitive, diligent, nervous and hardworking.

Predchat

Predchat

New To GT

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationUSA

Of course, for example, it's said that blood type A people are sensitive, diligent, nervous and hardworking.

Well, my girlfriend has blood type A and she's not the least bit sensitive. What would someone from your country say to that?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users