Welcome to General Talk
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account now!
Photo

Ask for 22

• Please log in to reply
185 replies to this topic

micro1000™

micro1000™

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 708 posts
  • LocationSerbia
Well i am building a bronze Brazilian team, i need 2-3 players to have a full team, but how do i get more coins? I found some very cheap gold players, bought them and now i am selling them for double, is that good?
Posted Image

22_22

22_22

Experienced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,184 posts
  • LocationEngland

Well i am building a bronze Brazilian team, i need 2-3 players to have a full team, but how do i get more coins? I found some very cheap gold players, bought them and now i am selling them for double, is that good?

Buy low, sell high is a good tactic. Also, try looking for the gold players in good formations and in good leagues so 442 BPL should be a good place to start. :)

22_22

22_22

Experienced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,184 posts
  • LocationEngland
Does anyone have anymore questions for me? :)

micro1000™

micro1000™

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 708 posts
  • LocationSerbia
Yes, what is your team, bronze, silver, gold, players?
Posted Image

radon

radon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 893 posts
  • LocationAustralia
Have you voted for General Talk today? :great:
http://generaltalk.n..._100#entry14183

22_22

22_22

Experienced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,184 posts
  • LocationEngland

Yes, what is your team, bronze, silver, gold, players?

I have a basic bronze English team with most of the players costing around 150-200 coins but my goalkeeper costs me 1,000 coins which seems a bargain really because he is a good bronze keeper and I always used him in my FUT 12 team so it's good to have him in my team again .

I also have a gold team, quite basic really but there are some real gems in there and they're all very cheap. I quite like the game to be honest because with pace not being as important this year I can try out new players in my team that I may not have played with last year when pace was more important.

Have you voted for General Talk today? :great:
http://generaltalk.n..._100#entry14183

Nope, but I will go ahead and vote now. I try and vote for GT everyday I'm online here. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users