Welcome to General Talk
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account now!
Photo

Ask The Admin

• Please log in to reply
192 replies to this topic

radon

radon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 893 posts
  • LocationAustralia
Posted Image
At $16,999 or 11,017 pounds UK plus on road costs Kawasaki's Ninja 1000 is not a budget sports-tourer.
How close are you at achieving your dream bike?

Teekay

Teekay

General Talk Admin

• Administrators
  • 2,105 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom
I would be quite happy with the 250R, that's around $5,000. Not very close to be honest. Family is encouraging me to get a car licence first because they say it's more useful and practical, and you're less likely to kill yourself.

radon

radon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 893 posts
  • LocationAustralia
Too true. A friend of mine got wiped out by a car on his bike. His Ma never knew he road a bike at all I was told when I met her at the funeral.
What are your plans for this weekend?

22_22

22_22

Experienced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,184 posts
  • LocationEngland
What have you been up to lately? We haven't really spoke much recently. :P

Teekay

Teekay

General Talk Admin

• Administrators
  • 2,105 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom
Was at a wedding last weekend.

Trying to get on top of all the work load, should be back on track in a week or two, got a few things planned for GT then.

22_22

22_22

Experienced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,184 posts
  • LocationEngland

Was at a wedding last weekend.

Trying to get on top of all the work load, should be back on track in a week or two, got a few things planned for GT then.

Cool, who's wedding was it? What things do you have planned for GT? :)

radon

radon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 893 posts
  • LocationAustralia
Weddings can be fun. Lets hope their marriage is solid. :yes:
What are views on marriage? Do you plan on marriage Teekay, one day?

theezy

theezy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
Love your avatar!

How are you?

Teekay

Teekay

General Talk Admin

• Administrators
  • 2,105 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Love your avatar!

How are you?

Me too :D

It's Facet by Justin Maller, find many more here - http://www.facets.la

I'm feeling happy at the moment, today is a good day. I've added an article on twenty7c, did some work around the house and looking forward to enjoying the rest of the day today.

theezy

theezy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Why don't you participate here more?  Take my 2 posts in that general chat thread for example. :P 

Teekay

Teekay

General Talk Admin

• Administrators
  • 2,105 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Why don't you participate here more?  Take my 2 posts in that general chat thread for example. :P

I understand that my participation in the conversations on the forum can most definitely be more active, but I do what I can to help Justin whilst I fulfil my studies and part time job.

I tend to participate less in the General Chat Thread especially since it's not heavily used and therefore most conversations tend to be: Hello and How you doing? Any other conversation would probably have its own topic/thread.

Saying that, I will do more to add and encourage activity on the forum.

theezy

theezy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
You should, it's kind of discouraging when someone comes here a few days later and see's all their same posts at the top of the lists/ on the index page with no replies. Especially when you see people online, not replying to anything. Just an opinion, don't mind me.

Seen any good movies lately?

Teekay

Teekay

General Talk Admin

• Administrators
  • 2,105 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

You should, it's kind of discouraging when someone comes here a few days later and see's all their same posts at the top of the lists/ on the index page with no replies. Especially when you see people online, not replying to anything. Just an opinion, don't mind me.

Seen any good movies lately?

You're correct in saying that, and I'd agree with you on that.

I've been watching back to back series of a few TV shows so I've not seen many movies lately. Some of the movies I've seen and enjoyed are: The Firm, Apocalypto, The Great Gatsby and Inception. The last one I've been meaning to watch for quite some time and finally got round to watching it.

Can you recommend me some good movies?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users